Kitty Cat: Shadow

Following on from 'Christmas Special: Kitty Cat'.

You are a (A/T) for now...

Yes cats are cute, but they can also be troublesome.

"Right what is it this time Omega?" (Y/N) asked.

"I REQUIRE MY AIMING SYSTEM TO BE CALIBRATED." Omega answered.

"Well that's easy enough, stand by the monitor then."

Omega did as he was told and (Y/N) started searching for the USB cord designed for Omega which she had made herself. (Y/N) was a G.U.N technician, or specifically Omega's technician. If even the slightest thing went wrong with his programming she was called immediately.

Well, G.U.N couldn't have there strongest walking arsenal having glitches and what not, so (Y/N) was on constant stand by. And today a hit from a lazer beam to Omega's main circuit bored had left his aiming system just a little out of whack.

"Don't worry it's an easy repair." she reassured him though.

As she fixed his system on her computer she made small talk, as Omega believe it or not was quite nice once you got to know him.

"So what was it this time? Some rescue mission? Recovering stolen items?" she asked working away.

"WE HAD TO ENGAGE HOSTILES DURING A RESEARCH MISSION. I GREATLY ENJOYED ENGAGING IN COMBAT WITH THEM. SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG ACCOMPANIED ME ON THIS MISSION." he answered.

But the mention of the certain black hedgie caused (Y/N)'s heart rate to increase just a little along with a tiny blush, but she brushed off easily getting back to work. However Omega was observant.

"MIGHT I ASK WHY YOUR HEARTBEAT INCREASED AT THE MENTION OF SHADOW?" he asked.

"No reason! I'm concentrating Omega!" (Y/N) tried to brush it off.

"I WILL COMMENCE A BRIEF EXPERIMENT." he said out of nowhere.

"Yeah, yeah so what you want." she said waving her hand trying her best to focus on the task at hand.

She carried on typing and coding parts of his programming as the job had turned out to be not as simple as she had previously thought, and then she was interrupted by Omega again.

"SHADOW THE HEDGEHOG."

(Y/N) felt herself blush again for a moment.

"Omega why are you saying Shadow's name?" she asked sighing, not knowing what he was doing as Shadow wasn't in the room.

"YOUR HEART RATE INCREASED AGAIN AT THE MENTION OF SHADOW." he stated.

"It did not! Omega just leave it alone!" she tried to convince him.

"INDEED IT DID, I AM EQUIPPED WITH SOFTWARE TO MONITOR REGULAR-

"Yes I know Omega!" she snapped trying her best to calm her heart rate and growing blush.

"YOU AVOIDANCE OF THE SUBJECT OF SHADOW SUGGESTS YOU ARE EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE ABOUT HIM."

"Omega I am not emotionally unstable about Shadow!" she snapped again blushing even more now.

"AND NOW I AM DETECTING CHANGING LEVEL IN ESTROGEN-

"Omega shut up!"

*POOF!*

In a sudden cloud of smoke (Y/N)'s sight was blocked for a second and the next thing she knew her perspective was completely changed! Omega was huge!