Spell Miss-Hap: Sonic

Following on from 'Spell Miss-Hap'.

You are a (A/T)

Have you ever inhaled helium?

"And I think that's the last of the decorations!" Amy declared.

And (Y/N) had to admit that they had all done a really good job, you wouldn't have though this web covered, pumpkin littered and plastic spider abode was the usual pink and cozy home it was.

(Y/N) would have kept admiring their master piece but her phone started to ring, pulling out her pocket she didn't bother checking the contact before answering.

"Hello?"

"(Y/N) I need you help!" a squeaky voice yelled down the phone.

"Um excuse me who is this?" (Y/N) asked confused.

"Its me! Sonic!"

"Sonic? What on Mobias is wrong with your voice?" she questioned at an utter loss.

"I'll explain later! But please get over here now!"

Wow he sounds desperate.

"Okay, okay I'm on my way now."  With that (Y/N) hung up.

"Who was on the phone (Y/N)?" Amy asked.

"It was Sonic but he sounded a little odd, either way he wants me to come round." (Y/N) explained.

So she left, not before Amy gave her the details to the party she was going to hold and thanking her three times for her help. But on the way headed to Sonic's house (Y/N) couldn't help but wonder what in Chaos could be wrong, did he mess around with another of Tails' inventions again?

She was about to find out as she knocked on the door.

"Hello? Sonic are you in there?" she called when there was no answer.

Giving a shrug she decided to let herself in, but when she stepped inside there was no one. Walking into the kitchen there was still no one in sight.

I swear if this is a prank....

"(Y/N)!"

Looking around she tried to pin point where the voice had come from, it was quiet and just as high pitched as Sonic had been on the phone.

"Hello?" (Y/N) semi called.

"(Y/N)! Look on the kitchen side board!" the same tiny voice called.

Doing as she was told she looked on the counter and saw nothing out of the ordinary, a chopping board, jars of spices and what looked like a Sonic figure. What!? Doing a double take (Y/N) nearly choked on her breath when she saw a miniature Sonic standing on the kitchen side board! 

"S-Sonic!?" (Y/N) gasped.

"Now don't freak out..." he started.

"What on Mobias happened to you!?" she demanded freaking out.

Her boyfriend calls her over, and she finds him to be about 20cm tall and she's supposed to stay calm!?

"I don't know! One moment I was my usual size and the next I felt weird and then I shrunk!" he explained gesturing at himself. 

"W-well... uhh, when did this happen?" she asked trying to make some sense of this all.

"It happened about an hour ago, it took me that long to get to the phone and call you. If it wasn't for my speed I would never have been able to get up here." Sonic continued.