Mephiles x reader: Contract

You are a (A/T)

Always read the terms and conditions.

"P-please... don't kill me.." a male cat begged.

His breaths were ragged as he looked up as he was crumpled up on the floor, his limbs in tatters. But his attacker just looked back down at him with sorrowful eyes.

"Trust me, I wouldn't kill you if I had a choice." the attacker apologized.

And the man gave one last shriek as his life was ended by a knife to the heart.

Once his body was limp and breathless the attacker gagged as they stumbled out of the alleyway, bloody knife in hand. Reaching the end of the alleyway they lent against the rough brick wall trying to get their breaths to be even. But once calmed down she looked up at the moon her eyes pleading.

Why? Why do I have to kill? She asked herself.

"Splendid job."

Snapping her head back to the bloody sight she saw a figure towering over the corpse. The figure then lifted a hand and a sort of green light essence came from the dead body and was absorbed into the figures palm.

"You disgust me." the girl spat at the figure.

"You have no one else to blame for this situation but yourself." the figure commented, a trace of humor in their voice.

The (A/T) just turned away from the figure walking off to find somewhere she could clean her knife.

It's my fault, I'm so stupid! Why can't I just go back to then!?

*************************

It was once again night, and the (A/T) was once again in an alley way, but this time the tables were turned. She was desperately running from a large wolf who was chasing after her, and she had made the mistake of running down a secluded alley way, the perfect setting for a crime.

"Come here sweetheart!" the wolf called.

And as he did he got a deadly grip of her wrist throwing her against the wall, she gave a shrill scream as she collided painfully hearing a crack at the back of her skull, sinking to the floor her vision was blurring. But she could see clear as crystal the wolf standing in front of her chuckling.

"L-leave me alone..." she said weakly.

"Awwww, does the little (A/T) feel powerless? Come on sweetie I promise I'll show you a good time." he chuckled.

"G-go away..." she attempted again.

The wolf gave another deep chuckle but a sharp gasp could then be heard, followed by a large *THUD!* as something, or someone fell to the ground. With her vision blurring the (A/T) could only just manage to make out that the wolf now lay of the floor... dead.

Glancing up she could just make out the figure of a hedgehog looking down at her.

"Help..." she pleaded.

The figure stayed silent though, almost as if they were considering something.

"If I aid you I expect something in return." the figure answered in a deep voice, she could tell it was a man.

"W-what do you want?" she asked growing scared that his intentions were the same as the wolf.

"Your name."

"My n-name?"

"Specifically your full name." the figure stated.

Her vision was getting worse by the second and she could feel the blood dripping down thickly down the back of her neck, she didn't have much time left. There no chance to ask questions. And besides how much could this man do with her full name?

Sonic boys x Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें