Silver x reader: Family Meetings (Christmas Special)

You are a (A/T)

Admit it, the biggest part in any relationship is introducing your partner to your family.

"Next stop Ice Cap Zone, followed by Green hill zone, followed by Station Square."

As the train clattered along (Y/N) was glad that there were only two stops left before they could get off the train. Her and Silver were headed to her home town Station Square where her parents and younger sister lived, after she had been persuaded into spending Christmas with them.

She still cringed at that conversation...

"So (Y/N) your coming home for Christmas aren't you?" Her mum asked down the phone.

"Well I was kind of hoping-

"Oh I get it, you don't want to bring your boyfriend Silver home do you?" Her mum asked again in a sing song voice.

"Mum!" (Y/N) shrieked down the phone in a vibrant blush.

"I'm just messing with you! But we do want to meet Silver at some point." Her mum said sweetly.

"Well I guess we could pop over-

"Great so you'll be staying for the holidays! We'll see you Monday!"

And then (M/N) hung up the phone.

Now back to the present it was Monday and (Y/N)'s family was expecting her and Silver. It's not that she doesn't love her family, and she had been with Silver a year now so they did deserve to meet him. But it's just that she knows that they would use every trick in the book to embarrass her.

"Silver?" She said suddenly.

"Yeah?" He asked turning to face her.

"How are you with dogs?"

"I love them, but then again I love any animals." He answered happily.

"Good because we've got two dogs, their names are Bob and Darcy." She informed him glad that was okay.

She went back to looking out the window.

"What about hugs? Are you fine with hugs? Because my mum gives hugs to everyone." (Y/N) asked another question.

"I'm fine with anyone giving me hugs." He chuckled a little at her.

"Okay, good."

She went back to looking out the window.

"What about really annoying kids who will talk your ear off and get you to play with them? Because that's the very definition of my sister." (Y/N) continued to question.

"(Y/N), I'm fine with how ever your sister acts. Besides with how often you talk about her she sounds like a really nice person." he reassured her. 

"Trust me you wont be saying that after she's babbled on about her favorite band for four hours straight, and the dogs wont leave you alone, my dad should be fine but my mum-

"(Y/N), when I said I was happy to meet your family I meant it, I don't care what they act like as I bet they're all undoubtedly just as kind as you." he reassured her again.

(Y/N) let out a small sigh, she knew she was panicking more than she needed to but everyone views their families as different, so of course she was going to be a little nervous.

Whereas Silver was quite the opposite, excited and glad to finally be meeting the people that (Y/N) constantly talks about.