Yandere!Silver x reader: Harmless Games

You are a (A/T)

Knuckles is red,
Sonic is blue,
Will you be my player number 2?

"Right now you need to pot the black ball."

"What does pot mean?"

"Get it in one of the holes."

"Okay." Silver nodded in understanding. 

(Y/N) gave an amused scoff at him as he concentrated to the extent he looked as though he would bite off his own tongue. She never thought someone could be so determined at the simple game of snooker.

Hitting the ball more strongly this time he sent it to the other end of the table, rather than into the hole it was directly next to. 

"Now why did you do that silly?" she asked chuckling.

"You said to try and get it into a hole."

"Yes but the lowest right hand corner was closer." she told him pointing to it as she chuckled again.

He gave a small grumble unable to understand the game.

"Here give me the cue and I'll show you." she smiled holding out her hand.

"Cue?" he asked handing over the stick that he couldn't understand how to use.

"Its the professional name of that stick, they're aren't that many fancy names so don't get caught up in them."  
Taking the cue of him, their hands lightly brushing. (Y/N) thought nothing of it quickly aiming and then hitting the black ball into the closest hole professionally.

"How are you so good at it?" Silver asked at a loss.

"Practice makes perfect Silver, besides, I've had more practice than most." she smirked.

He gave a small chuckle back fully understanding what she meant, as (Y/N) wasn't a regular mobain. She, like Silver, was from the future. However she had traveled back many more years than him, almost a century, whereas Silver had only traveled back 200 years.

In (Y/N)'s time line technology is a mixture of electricity and magic, the future and past being combined. But despite all this knowledge the future wasn't perfect, there was an epidemic. An illness, which once it had a hold of you, there was no hope. No antibiotics, no cures, it would slowly mold the flesh until one would beg for death.

In response to this (Y/N) was made, a synthetic creature with an AI mind, who became organic and learned to feel emotions. It was by learning how to experience emotions that she learnt of empathy and compassion, determined to full fill her duty to cure the sick. And she did so by tracing back the origin of the sickness, back to the time which Sonic and his friends existed. 

To the current time where Silver had also traveled back too, who had also returned to eliminate an apocalyptic creature that would infect rather than burn those it touched, a kin to Iblis.

Naturally the two agreed to aid each other, the Sonic gang suggesting the two apocalyptic events were linked. But even when one has to save the future, there is always time to make friends and enjoy themselves. And despite (Y/N)'s mission to find the source of the epidemic, she was very fond of games. Any sort of game, provided it didn't get too sexual or violent, she loved them. Board games, mind games, sports games.

She could never say no to a fair match and she always stuck to the rules. And in a non ill stricken future, in the past where many of the future games originate from, it was candy land for her.   

"Now once you've potted a coloured ball you need to pot a red ball again." she further explained potting a red ball "There you go I've lined it up for you to try and pot the black ball again."