Tails x Human!reader: Pieced Together

You are Human

'What if toys could feel?'

"Please! Please! Please! Please! Pleeeaaassseee!"

"Alright! You can have £5 to spend and that is it!"

"Yay!"

(Y/N) just gave an almighty huff at her younger brother (B/N) as he ran into the toy shop. She was already regretting bringing him into town with her. Even though he was already 12 and she 16 he was still a royal pain.

Today (Y/N) had taken a trip into town requiring some school supplies, the usual pens, lined paper pads and pencils as she often found herself low on them. But that's probably because she couldn't say no when people asked her if the could borrow some of her stationary.

However they never seemed to give it back, resulting in her trip into town. But when (B/N) found out he asked to come, so she had to drag him on the bus with her and he hadn't stopped nagging about wanting to go to the toy shop.

So having enough she caved in after buying her stationary and let him bother the staff of the toy shop instead.

Walking down the isles she found nothing that interested her, maybe the odd cute animal plush here and there, but nothing else.

"Hey (Y/N)! Which should I get!?"

(B/N) then came running up to her holding three toys.

"Let me have a look at the prices first." she sighed.

(B/N) had successfully chosen three options that were just under the price limit and he was stuck between a minecraft plush, two packs of Pokémon cards or, and the last one surprised her, a fox figure. But this fox had two tails for some reason.

"Well you've got most of the Pokémon cards already, and I can always sew you this plush. But why do you want this fox figure?" she asked him.

"His name is Miles 'Tails' Prower, and he's from the Sonic games that I've played a couple of times." (B/N) explained.

Miles per hour, she said in her head.

"Well I've given you my deduction, so which one will it be? And hurry up because I want to go to the book shop before the next bus." she instructed.

"Hmmm.... well if your going to sew me the minecarft plush I'll get the Tails figure!" he decided.

"Alright then lets go to the till."

It was a quick enough job to hand over the money and had the paid for figure to the excirable boy. Taking her turn though (Y/N) dragged (B/N) to the near by book shop and buying a book that promised another literary adventure, they headed to the bus stop.

But (B/N) started messing around with the packaging of the figure as they waited.

"(B/N) wait till we get home otherwise you'll lose it." (Y/N) sighed.

"But I wanna see play with it now!"

But then as he tried to rip the packaging the toy slipped out of his grip and fell to the floor. (B/N) was about to pick it up....

"(B/N) watch out!"

(Y/N) pulled him out the way of a cyclist just in time, but as they sped past they rode over the toy.

"Hey you jerk!" You called after the long gone cyclist.

"Is it broken?" (B/N) asked.

Picking up the toy (Y/N) said that it seemed to be intact. The bus then came and they headed home.