Shadow x reader: Find Me

You are a (A/T)

Have you ever heard of the saying 'trying to find a needle in a haystack'?

It was an ordinary day for (Y/N) As far as she was concerned. That was until during her walk home from work through the town two men approached her.

"Hey, were you going sweet cheeks?" a red cat asked.

"I'm afraid that's none of your business." (Y/N) answered politely.

"You know you look kinda thirsty, want to join us for a drink?" a black wolf asked.

"I'm fine thank you, now let me past." she said in a more pressing tone.

But they still didn't move, however (Y/N) jolted as she felt a firm hand clasp her left wrist.

"There you are, I've been looking for you."

Looking up to the owner of the deep voice and clasped hand (Y/N) tried her best to ignore the rush of heat escalating to her cheeks, as she looked at a ebony hedgehog with red stripes.

"Hey buddy we're talking here." the cat interjected annoyed.

"And now your conversation is over, come on we have a mission to complete." the hedgehog said, the last line directed at (Y/N).

The cat and wolf were about to protest but when the pair turned to leave they could see clear as day the logo stitched onto the back of the hedgehogs jacket, G.U.N. And they knew more then better to not mess around with a G.U.N agent, unless you wanted a couple of broken bones.

More than glad for the escape hatch though (Y/N) didn't complain when the hedgehog gently tugged her wrist to make her walk along side him. But about three steps later he'd already released her wrist.

"Thank you." (Y/N) said in a strong voice. 

"It was nothing personal."

That was all he said before heading off somewhere else and leaving (Y/N) a little confused, he obviously wasn't the 'friendly type'. Still she was grateful for his help.

Tucking a loose strand of hair that had fallen out of her bun behind her ear, she gave a small sigh before heading home.

~A few days later~

Starting a new job is never easy, but for once (Y/N) felt prepared. Her hair tied in a standard bun wearing a (R/C) shirt and (R/C) trousers with her doctors coat she was set to start her job as a G.U.N medic.

In fact the day she was stopped by the cat and wolf she was actually walking home from a trial day, G.U.N recognised her skills and hired her almost instantly. At the moment she'd just be working in her practise, fixing up training injuries and the more serious injuries that come back from missions.

Depending on what she wanted she might or might not become a field medic.

But she couldn't help but wonder if she'd ever run into that ebony hedgehog who had helped her, but she knew by the jacket he was wearing that night that he was a high skilled field agent. So probably not.

*Knock!* *Knock!*

"Come in!" She called, eager to start her job.