Breakout? Maybe not...

Sam's POV

I kept looking at my phone, sweating. I wonder if he knows? I mean, it wouldn't surprise me. The way I've been acting lately has been off, but what can I say, I'm nervous. Would he bring the police? What would he do? I mean, it's not like he would or could let me know.

I was surprised when my phone suddenly vibrated in my hand, I looked at the id.

Sven

I swallowed. What could it be for? It vibrated again.

I picked it up.

"H...hello?" I winced. My voice cracked.

"HI, I just wanted to say thanks." He hung up, and I looked at the phone. That's it?

I shrugged. I want to go see Alycia.

~~~

Alycia's POV

I looked over to Sammy, and frowned. I want her to talk to me. I want to know, why she's here. Why her parents got killed.

"Sammy?" I said tentatively, and almost cheered when she turned around to look at me.

"What?" She asked, sounding like a small child. I gave her my warmest smile.

"It's going to be okay." She smiled at me, and i came closer to the slit.

"So, I don't want to pry or anything, but can I ask...why are you here, why did your parents get killed?" I crossed my fingers, hoping she didn't close off. She took a deep breath, like she was steadying herself, and started to talk.

"Well, it was about three weeks ago, and my parents worked for...Sean..." she shuddered at the mention of his name. "So, they've worked for him for maybe two years, and decided they've had enough of his abuse. The started an uprising, a small one, about four months back. He didn't know about it until someone told him. Apparently, he had spies everywhere. He came to my parent's house...and he...he shot them. And the other people who were with us. He would have left me, he thought i was dead, but I moved, and he wanted to kill me, he really did, but Sam wouldn't let him. Instead, they brought me here." There were tears in my eyes when she was finished. How could someone be so cold-hearted?

"I'm sorry," I whispered, the only thing I could. She smiled through her tears.

"It's okay, I'm dealing with it. It's better to think I'm crazy."

I heard the door creak open, and saw Sam come in. He glanced at Samantha, and she smiled and turned away. He had a shocked look on his face, and I  was even surprised.

"Well, here's your dinner." He looked at me, and smiled. I smiled back, not hating him anymore. I stood up, took the tray from him and set it down on the bed. I faced him, and gave him a hug.

"It's okay." I whispered, and he hugged me back after stiffening. I pulled back, and he had this weird look on his face. I shook it off, and he left.

I sat down to eat. This is getting old. Why am I even here?

~~~

Sven's POV

"Okay, you guys go round back," I told Tommy, Ben, and Blake. "You come with me," I said to Kyle, Jake, and James. "We are going to come from both sides, and surprise them. If you see Sam, please, don't shoot," everyone chuckled, and I smiled."Okay, let's go. You all know what to do." We moved as one soundlessly through the night, me taking the lead.

I pulled open the door soundlessly, and walked inside slowly. I looked both ways, and saw a camera. I motioned for everyone to keep down, and fired a shot from my other gun. The paintball flew and hit the lens straight, blocking the view. I smiled triumphantly. I'm going to win this time, Sean. We moved down the hallway.