Food fight!

Hey people! I totally adore all you who have read my story since I just started it today! I love you all! Thank you. Be sure to fan, vote and comment. no pressure

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

when we got back to my house, we got out as fast as we could and ran inside.

"I call the shower first!" Jake called out.

"There's more than one shower guys. Remember, I live in a fourteen room house. Five bedrooms, four bathrooms, a living room, a kitchen, a family room, a dining room, and a rec room. So there's three more showers open. Unless you count the two that are in the swimming area outside. So there's plenty of places to shower. I call the master shower!" I yelled as I raced for the master bathroom. I heard groaning from behind me. I laughed.The reason they were groaning is because the other showers are really small, whereas the master one is huge and has jets, and shower heads from each direction. "I love being rich!" I said to myself as I stripped and got into the shower. Oh, yeah, I'm rich, if you haven't guessed. As the cool water ran down my back, I heard a bang from next door. I sighed. The boys were fighting over showers. They're all the same! Gosh.

I vaguely heard shouting, then a splash. Hah! One of them pushed someone into the pool! sucks for them, it's not cleaned. I'm mean, I know. I soaped myself, then washed and conditioned my hair. When I felt relaxed, I turned off the shower and got out. I got dressed and then headed for the kitchen. That's where all the noise is heading from. As I entered the kitchen, I gasped.

"Guys!" I shouted loudly to get everyone's attention. They paused, looking guilty. As I looked around the room, i swear I was going to kill whoever started this. There was whipped cream covering the walls, and eggs on the floor. i saw something that looked vaguely like a potato squished onto the wall.

I sighed, exasperated. How many times do I have to tell them, no food fights in my house?

"How many times do I have to tell you, no food fights in my house!? Now get a sponge and mop and clean everything up!"

They all looked at their feet.

"Well, what are you all standing around for! Get moving!" I shouted. I smirked to myself. They all look like a bunch of lost puppies. They looked at me.

"We're sorry, we didn't mean to have a food fight! Jake threw an egg at me and then Ben grabbed the whipped cream and Kyle grabbed a potato and threw it at the wall." Blake said. I smiled at that.

"Yeah, you didn't do anything. And why a potato?" I asked them. They shrugged. I laughed at them.

"As they started to walk around and clean everything up, I said, "Wait!"

They all looked up at me from the floor. I walked over to the stairs. I looked up at the ceiling. They all groaned, knowing they were busted.

"Okay, i want to know who did that." I said as I pointed to the ceiling. What i saw stuck on there was hilarious. there was spaghetti covered in ketchup stuck on the ceiling. I started laughing. "How did you manage to get THAT stuck up on the ceiling?" i straightened up from where i was sitting.

Blake looked guilty.

"Blake, sweetie. Would you mind telling me how that got on the ceiling and who did it." I asked him calmly. His eyes widened. I rarely ever used my calm voice. He knew that meant I knew it was him, and I was angry. He swallowed. he opened and closed his mouth, but nothing came out. I giggled. He looked like a fish out of water.

"Well, uh...you see, um, when we were fighting, hmm, I kinda maybe grabbed the spaghetti bowl and threw it as high as I could, and, well, that hit the ceiling. I'm very sorry." He looked deathly scared I smirked on the inside. let's have some fun. I slowly came down the stairs, heading towards Blake. He gulped and backed up. I forgot all about my other friends. I just saw him. I stood in front of him. His eyes widened, knowing I was going to speak. I raised my hand. He followed it silently with his eyes.

I reached towards his face. He looked so scared.

"Oh, you little cutie! You think I would be angry? That is hilarious, what you did! No, I'm not angry at you." I said as I pinched his two cheeks between my fingers and wiggled them side to side. He looked at me like I was crazy, then I heard laughing and a Whump! I looked behind me and all the other guys were rolling around on the floor laughing their asses off! I smiled, then turned around to face Blake. He was smiling.

"You're so fun to play with. You should have seen your face when I came walking towards you! You looked like you were about to pee your pants!" He started laughing. I joined in with him.

I turned around, facing everyone. "Okay, everybody! Enough playtime. I want this cleaned up in under two hours! Blake there's a ladder in the garage that you can use to get down your mess off the ceiling. Everyone else, to work!" I clapped my hands. Everyone turned around and started cleaning.

I sighed. I'm so going to miss summer. In a week I will be back at school with my friends. Oh, well. Nothing good can ever last forever.