The Smirk

Hey readers, I'm so glad I have so many people reading. I just started it yesterday! Im so happy!

Dedicated to i_have_the_force for being awesome!

*jumps up and down, running around room bouncing off walls.* You can tell I've had sugar. Mmmm, sugar... well, comment, vote, fan! i want to hear your voice. i know, not possible to actually hear it, but, little details, little details

<3 Ninja turtle

~~~

"Well, as you can see, I'm not Ms.Sparks. Her flight back from L.A. was delayed for a day, so I will be covering for her. None of you know me, but I'm the new P.E teacher, Mr. Eriksson. So, I'm curious about all of you and I want to get to know my students better. So how about we play a little Q and A. I'll go first." He cleared his throat. All eyes were on him. I took out my earphones which were playing kings of Leon radioactive.

"Well, I was born in Sweden, and I lived there for the first fifteen years of my life. I moved her when I was sixteen. My parents work a lot so I don't really see much of them."

"Hmmm, just like me!" I said to myself. How funny.

"Well, I"m 21, and I got this job luckily because I know the principle and he offered it to me. I'm glad he did, because I love sports and teaching. I'm will probably be the one teacher you will see the most of because I will fill in for most teacher's when they are sick or can't make it to work. I've told you a bit about myself, so I will call out names. When you hear you name called, stand up and tell us something about you." He grabbed a piece of paper and sat on the edge of his desk.

"Kate Stuart," he called. Just his luck, she is the biggest slut in the school! I smiled.

"Hey, I'm Kate. Are you single?" she asked, batting her super long, super fake eyelashes. He smiled.

"No I'm not, actually." She pouted and sat down.

"Ben Johnson." he called next. Ben stood up next to me. "Are you gay?" He asked in a high girly voice. Mr. Eriksson swallowed.

"No, I'm not," he said, looking uncomfortable. I was almost laughing. I covered my mouth with my hand and punched Ben in the arm.

"Owww, What was that for?" he whined. I just smiled at him.

"Come on, really?" I asked him. He smirked.

"I'm just joking, Mr. E. I'm the captain of the football team...Owww, stop that, Aly! Fine, I play basketball and this is my girlfriend Alycia." I punched him again on the same arm. He whined and rubbed it. "Just joking, she's my best friend." He sat down. I looked over to Tommy. He looked sad. I smiled, knowing why.

"It's okay Tommy." I patted his arm. He smiled at me.

"I'll get over it," he said dramatically, holding a hand to his heart.

Mr. Eriksson was smiling at Ben's performance.

"Next is Jake Rory." Jake stood up from behind me. He put his hands on my shoulders.

I am the captain of the football team, thank you very much, Ben. And I am a bester best friend to Alycia than Ben." Jake smirked at Ben and sat down. Ben scowled at him. I just smiled.

"Okay, next is Chantal." Chantal stood up.

"Well, I'm the bestest bester friend to Alycia, since I'm the girl and have to put up with the most," she said, winking at me. I winked back. "And I love writing poetry and singing. When no one's around," she added quickly, looking around. She smiled and sat down.

"Now, finally, is the famous Alycia Summers, who I see is quite the hit in here." Mr Eriksson smirked. I stood up slowly.

"Okay, well, I'm Alycia as you know, and I love reading, and i don't like boys who make stuff up and won't be getting a ride home," I added, pointedly looking at Jake. He looked heartbroken. I smiled at him sweetly. "And I don't like young teachers who smirk and think they're the hit thing." I said as I sat down. All my guy friends looked at me like I was crazy. Chantal whispered over Drake, this boy who sits next to her. "Why would you say that!? He's hot! You can't mean that. Really, girl?" I just nodded. She sighed and sat back down. When I looked up at the front, Mr. Eriksson was looking back at me, and what else, smirking. I just wanted to wipe that smirk off his face. He looked like he thought he was the hottest guy on the face of the earth. "Well, it does look hot on him, and he come's really close, don't you think?" A voice whispered in the back of my mind. "No, I do not! Shut up!" I told it. Great, now I'm talking to myself. He's gonna drive me crazy. The bell suddenly rang.