To Fight or Not to Fight?

Well, its been about a week and a half or so since Sven found me on the lawn, and I have to say, I am not doing so well. I havn't been able to sleep, so I have just been sleeping over at Sven's house, because for some reason, feeling him sleep beside me helps me fall asleep. Then there's Blake, Jake, Kyle, Ben, Tommy, and Jesse. Oh, and Chantal. For some reason, I have been pulling away from them. They know it's not on purpose, but I still feel guilty.

Then there's Sven. He is so kind, gentle, and caring. I think I might like him a little more than like...but that's crazy, right? I've only known him for two weeks, but he's so...I can't describe it. He's been doing everything to cheer me up. Apart from well, you know. He watches movies with me, and cooks dinner. He's so sweet, and cute. But I wouldn't tell this to his face.

So, I probably should have been expecting something like this to happen. I shouldn't be surprised. When your life feels like it's going down the crapper, you just stop thinking for a while. Hence why I'm sitting in the office with a black eye and possibly a fractured hand. Idiot.

eight hours earlier:

"Why do I have to go to school?" I whined as I rolled over in bed. I felt it shift as Sven sat down on it. I turned to face him, giving him my puppy-dog eye look.

"Because you've already missed three days of school. I won't allow you to miss any more." He crossed his arms.

"Fine," I sighed as I got up and stripped so I could change my clothes. Once I had my clothes on, I froze. I slowly turned around to see Sven staring at me with lust in his eye.

"Oh, no you don't. I have to get to school," I rushed out of the bedroom, down the stairs, and through the back door. I ran until I got to my yard, and I went into my garage.

"Okay, this should be fun." I murmered to myself as I headed to school. Yeah, because being ambushed by your friends demanding to know what's wrong is so fun.

"I reached the parking lot, and headed to class. Physics. Fun.

After almost falling asleep twice in physics, I got up and headed to my next class. So far I haven't seen anyone of my friends.

"Hey, wait up Aly," Tommy shouted from down the hall. I sighed.

"I guess I spoke too soon." I mumbled under my breath.

"So, how have you been?" He asked when he reached me.

"I've been okay...my parents left on another one of their 'business holidays'," I put quote fingers up. He looked at me sympathetically.

"Well, you know you always have your friends to talk to." He said.I turned to face him, and gave him a hug.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry I've been pushing you guys away." I grabbed his arm and we headed to next class together.

after class, as I was getting my stuff put away, I felt someone come up next to me. I turned and looked at the person. Brittany Childs.

"Yes, can I help you?" I asked her. She glared at me, putting her hands on her hips.

"Yes, you can. I know what's going on." I almost felt my eyes pop out, but I kept my poker face on.

"And what do you think you know?" I asked coldly.

"I know what's going on between you and Kyle. I liked him first, so you better back off. He's mine, biotch." I almost laughed in her face, then held it. I could use this.

I opened my eyes really wide, and placed my hands on my cheeks.

"B...but we're in love. I can't help it if he loves me more than you!" I almost shouted, trying to cover up my laughter.She pointed  a finger in my face.