Come back home

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, and I slammed my hand down on the sleep button. I groaned, opening my eyes slowly, then got up. I grabbed some clothes and went for a quick shower.

"I wonder who sent put that note in my email box," was the first thought that popped into my head, but I ignored it. I didn't need to tell Sven, it would just make him more worried. He didn't need that, with all the putting up he had to do with hormonal idiotic teenagers. I smiled.

On my way to school, I just couldn't get the thought out of my head that something would happen soon. It's one of the feelings you get right before the guy jumps out and scares you. That kind of thing, but I just pushed it into the back of my head, where it stayed.

I sat down in my seat just as the bell rang, and Sven walked in looking hot, as usual. I grinned at him, and he quickly smirked before looking away.

"Okay guys, I have a surprise for you. We are going to be seeing a play tomorrow, so I'll need parental consent from obviously, your parents." I heard the girls titter at that, although I didn't think it was that funny. "It will be at noon, since tomorrow is Saturday." He added, and I groaned. No shopping in the afternoon.

I raised my hand, and he nodded at me.

"What are we seeing?" I asked as he handed out the forms.

"We are seeing The Phantom Of The Opera." He said, and the guys groaned, while the girls sort of looked excited. I was happy because it was one of my favorite musicals.

"Cool," I said, and put my hand down.

"Way cool," I heard a mocking voice come from behind me, and I turned to stick out my tongue at Chantal. She's not a fan of the Phantom. I know, crazy.

"Well, he's not that hot. That mask just throws me off." she said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Silly, the mask only adds to the allure, and hotness of him. If he ddn't have a mask, he wouldn't be as hot. It's just a fact." I stated. She rolled her eyes and smirked at me. This was one of out longest arguments. We started it when we first saw the movie in grade eight, and I was like, OHMYGAWD, HOTTNESS!!! and she was like, meh. I just didn't get her, sometimes.

"Anyways, hand in the forms first thing tomorrow, and you'll get to come along." I raised my hand again. He smirked at me.

"Yes, miss Summers?" He asked, eyebrow arched. I smiled.

"What if our parents aren't home?" I asked, and he frowned.

"Well, if you could get a person's signature that's over 18, and he or she is willing to be your guardian, then I guess that's okay," he said while smirking at me, and I rolled my eyes at him. We both knew who would be signing to form. Him.

We didn't really do work, other than discussing what we would be doing next class, then we just talked to our friends till the class was over.

The bell finally rang, and we all headed to our next class.

"Miss Summers, could I speak with you for a minute?" Sven asked, and I nodded, staying.

When everyone was gone, he went an locked the door.

"Okay," he said, coming to sit beside me. "I guess since your parents aren't home, then you will get someone else to sign your form." he said, and I smiled. "It can't be me." My face fell, and I pouted.

"Why not?" I asked, and he didn't say anything. He leaned forward and gently bit my lower lip that was extended. I blushed, and he smirked at me.

"Because," He said, sighing. "If I sign it, people will want to know why your teacher signed your permission form, and not one of your relatives." I looked away, grudgingly agreeing with him.