What do I do now?

Recap:

I stifled a shriek as I was grabbed by a hand and yanked into an alley off the my right. I thought quickly ahead before, and clicked a button on my phone.

"You really did it this time." A seductively sweet voice said in my ear, sending chills up my spine. I slowly turned around to face...

~~~

"Sam, what are you doing?" I asked him, but he didn't respond. I was about to tell him to leave, but something stopped me. This wasn't Sam. The Sam I knew was eighteen, not thirty. He didn't have a beard, and he wasn't that tall. On second glance, he didn't really remind me of Sam at all. Except for his eyes. He had Sam's bright blue eyes.

"Who are you?" I gulped, and he chuckled quietly.

"She still doesn't know folks, give her the prize for being totally naive." He had a voice that was so silky, but it sent shivers up my spine, and not the good kind. Not the kind I get from Sven. Oh Sven, I hope you got my message! I swallowed, and stood up taller.

"You're Sean, right?" He nodded.

"Yeah, I'm Sean, in the flesh. I gotta say, you don't disappoint. After all I heard of you, I didn't think you would be so...tall and cute. And a blondie, no less." He chuckled, and I grimaced.

"What did you mean, when you said "you really did it this time"?" I asked bravely, and he stepped closer to me, making me press into the cold solid brick wall behind me. He leaned in my ran his finger down the side of my face, and leaned in close. He closed his eyes and inhaled right my my ear.

"You really shouldn't have sent that extra message." I struggled to get away, but he held me firmly, and I was starting to let dizzy. What is this? How did he know about the message?

"I told you. I was watching you. But not only you, I was watching Sven. So imagine my surprise when the man watching him told me he got a message from you. Oh, his face was so red, he looked like a tomato. But he's not going to get here in time to save you this time muffin. I made sure of that." I barely heard him, because my head was swimming. "I think he did something to me," I thought.

"Sweet dreams..." Was all I heard until I swayed and collapsed, unconscious, at his feet. My last thought was, " I hope they didn't hurt Sven or Sam."

~~~

I woke up cold and groggy on a thin piece of foam with an even thinner blanket covering me. I shivered in just my little sweater and thin jogging pants. I gazed around, trying to imagine where I was, and couldn't. It was a damp grey room and I was totally alone.  The walls were totally bare except for a bench and a little shelf, where there was a tray sitting. I yawned, and got up.

When I stretched, my back cracked painfully, and I winced. Where was I? I walked over to the shelf, and saw a piece of bread and a bowl of soup, along with a glass of water. "At least the bread isn't damp," I thought as I nibbled a bit at it, my stomach revolting. I stopped trying to force it down. I was too worried.

"What did he mean he couldn't get to me in time to save me?" I mused out loud, and then heard a clang! I jumped a foot, and spun around. A little flap was open on the wall, and I looked through it. I saw another person sitting in a cell like mine. I smiled. At least I wasn't alone here. I cleared my throat.

"H...hello?" I squeaked, my throat dry, and it came out a whisper. I tried again. "Hello, my name's Alycia, what's yours?" The person didn't even turn. I sighed. It looked like whoever it was, didn't want to socialize. I turned around and sank down slowly to the floor, my back on the wall.

"What do I do now?" I muttered, more to myself than anyone else.

Suddenly a door opened in the wall, and a person walked in. I almost cried with relief, but stopped cold when I saw who it was.

The guy who walked in lifted his golden-haired head, and gazed into my eyes with a sorrowful expression, saying a silent, "I'm sorry."

Sam shuffled over to the shelf and replaced my tray with a newer one, this one holding potatoes and ham with peas and milk. I couldn't drag my eyes away from his back as he slowly turned around to face me. I slowly shook my head.

"Why?" I whispered, and he shrugged helplessly. I'm pretty sure I knew.

"Sean." I said, and he flinched. "He's your brother, right?" I figured it out when we were in the alley, and the guy, now I knew to be Sean, had a familiar resemblance. I just didn't know until Sam confirmed it.

"I'm so sorry, but there's nothing I can do," he spread his arms out helplessly, and I turned away, disgusted. He sighed, put the tray down, and quietly left my cell. I slumped back down to the floor, softly crying.

"How could he do this to me? I trusted him! He was making me food!" I sniffed, thinking of the last time I saw him. He was making me pasta, and being so nice and cute. I guess it was all just a lie. I suddenly remembered something, and checked my pocket. I pulled out my phone, to find it still on, but not recording anymore. I didn't have a signal though, but that didn't matter. I played the last recording back, and almost cried with relief when I could hear everything that was said in the alley.

I hiccuped and walked over to the new tray, eating all it had on it. I probably shouldn't have, because as soon as I was finished drinking the milk, I got all woozy and dizzy, and it was all I could do to stumble across the room to my "bed" and lie down, yanking the covers over me. I think I cried myself to a drugged sleep, but I didn't care. All I cared about was finding a way to get out. And I would. And when I did, they all better watch out, because I was coming for them.

I fell asleep, cutting short my plans for revenge.

~~~

Sorry for the late update. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did when I reread it. I know it's short, but there's a lot of emotions and things packed in here. I think I'll make it go faster in the next chapter, who knows? Oh wait, I do! Haha :) Okaym so anyone who actually reads author's notes, I put in a new chapter a few chapters back. it's called, "Yes, Date" and it's the date of Alycia and the hot ginger doctor. I know, I totally forgot about that date, but I was rereading this, and remembered that I forgot about that date. So I wrote a quick chapter of it, getting it out of the way. Now you can't say I didn't write it! Hah! Not that anybody did...lol. So go check it out.