That was close

This one is dedicated to all 8 of my fans! thank you so much! But it would mean a lot to me If I had even more fan! Just sayin'. Well, don't forget to comment, vote, and fan!

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

I walked into the lunchroom, and I was immediately surrounded by my guys.

"Hey, Alycia, what you did in class was awesome! I totally got all of it on my phone." Jake held up his phone.

"Yeah, so did we," all the other guys said. I smiled.

"What did you do it for, though? And, by the way, love the new clothes. They look good on you." Chantal told me.

"Oh, just because he gave me detention and I have to spend an extra two hours with him after that! And don't get me started on the clothes. The guys already had to drive five guys away from me." I told her. She smiled sympathetically. I smiled back and went to sit down at our table. There were guys standing around our table. One guy, I think his name was Cody, walked up to me and scanned me up and down. I sighed, knowing what was going to happen next. First, he would say some crude comment, then one of my guys would come over and threaten him, and he would run away with his tail between his legs. "And it starts," I muttered under my breath as he opened his mouth.

"Hey," he said. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me sometime. I know you might be busy, but I just wanted to ask you." he said, looking at me shyly. I was silent for a minute. He didn't say anything stupid or crude. That was a first. I heard someone come up behind me. I turned and saw Ben standing there, glaring at Cody. I put my hand on his chest, and shook my head. He started , then nodded. He stepped back.

"Wow, you have them really well, trained," he told me. I glanced at him. He was smiling. I faced him again.

"One, they're not my guard dogs, so I didn't train them. They're just my friends making sure some random douche was hitting on me and trying to get into my pants. Two, saying that they're like dogs isn't helping me want to go out with you. And three, I won't go out with you." I finished. He looked at me.

"Why?" He asked, wanting to know.

"I'm just not dating right now. I don't want to. I have better things to do." I told him, turning around and walking away. He stared after me, not moving. They guys fell into step beside me as I walked over to the lunch line.

"Wow, he looks like a lost puppy, what did you say to him?" Blake asked me, giving me a high-five.

"Well, I just told him not to call my friends trained dogs, and I'm not dating right now. Oh, and I told him you guys were there to make sure no douche just wants to get into my pants. I think that one will spread around fast." I told him while I was still walking, looking over my shoulder at him. He glanced over my shoulder and I wondered what he was looking at. Just as I turned around, I ran into a wall. Wait, more like a rock-hard muscular chest. I looked up and saw Mr. Eriksson. No, I stand corrected again. A dense, stupid wall. He smirked at me.

"Can't get enough of me?" he asked, still smirking. I just wanted to reach up and smack that smirk right off his face. But, I could get in trouble. And I don't want to touch him. Then I would have to go and wash my hands. I smiled.

"Yes, I missed you sooo much, because I am so looking forward to the extra two hours that I have to endure in your presence every single day after school, for the next three days." I told him, smirking back at him. He just smiled and walked away. "Oh, and I'm looking forward to our time spent together after school." He bent down and whispered in my ear as he passed. I shivered. He smirked.

My friends stared after him. Ben came up to me. "What was that about?" He asked me curiously. I shrugged.

"Just him being his annoying usual self." I told him truthfully. What I didn't mention is that, I was kind of looking forward to our after school time, too. But more for a different reason. I smirked, just thinking about it. Ben shrugged and got into to line behind me. I was suddenly lifted off my feet, and was being squeezed. I took a minute to think, then said,"Tommy, of you don't put me down..." I let my threat hang in the air for a second, then I was put down. I turned around and came face to face with Tommy. He smiled and wrapped an arm around me.