Birthday Jitters

I walked into school, to come face-to-face with Sven's friend...James, I think?

"Hi," He said happily, giving me a hug. I froze, then hugged him back.

"Well, what was that for?" I asked, curious. He shrugged.

"You make Sven happy, and he is a lot happier, trust me." He told me, then walked into Sven's room, me following.

It was February 17th, two days before my birthday, and 48 days, one month and 17 days since we both said we love each other. I smiled, remembering that.

"Hey, how are you?" Sven said as he saw James walk into the classroom. They did that man-hug pat thingy, and stepped away.

"Me and Kim got something for you." He said, holding it out. Sven grabbed it and unwrapped it. He cursed and threw it back in Jame's face, who was laughing uncontrollably. I craned my neck to see what it was, and my face heated up. What is it with people all of a sudden giving us condoms!? It's not like we are doing anything. Well, I have been thinking about it, and since my birthday is in like two days, February 19th, I was thinking about...I shook my head. I'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

"What the heck man! I already got that from her friends!" He joked with James, and we all laughed. I bent to pick them up, and I handed them back to James.

"Maybe you should make use of them yourself." I wiggled my eyebrows at him, making him laugh.

"Ohh, I can tell you're gonna have your hands full with her, good luck," James called, waving as he walked out of the classroom. I sat down and took out my books, ready to start class.

~~~

"Another day of boring school," I whined when I got home. My mom nodded sympathetically from the sink where she was washing dishes. I turned to face her, nervous.

"You know mom, since my birthday is in two days....could I possibly have the house to myself?" I asked her, blushing. She smiled wickedly at me.

"Sure honey, you can have the house for that day, but I highly doubt you'll be alone." She laughed when I put my head in my hands and groaned.

"I don't want to talk about it, but yes, I won't hopefully." I told her, and she nodded.

"Honey, be careful okay? I know I haven't been around for you much, but I can see that you are both in deep love with each other." I stared at her, and she sadly smiled.

"You're growing up so fast." She finished the dishes, and I walked upstairs.

"it's because you were never here." I said softly under my breath, but didn't mean it. I love my parents. Sure, they weren't here for birthdays or other things, but they loved me and were out making money so I would have a better life. Who could hate their parents for wanting to make sure their child has a good life? I shook my head and smiled. No, they are home now, and that's all that matters.

I sat at the table, working on homework, and my mind wandered. It wandered to two days in the future, and what could happen. I smiled as I imagined me and Sven, sitting on the couch, watching a movie. Then I would get up and tug on his hand, and he would follow me. Into the bedroom...I shook my head away from those thoughts. They just made me nervous.

As I sat there, my homework done, I thought about what I could do. I was bored, and I decided I wanted to watch a movie. I got up and headed to my room. I already had a movie picked out. It was the Lion King. I love that show.

~~~

I woke up sitting sort of on my bed. My one leg was hanging off the bed, and my head was almost off the pillow. I sat up and rubbed my eyes, looking at the clock. It was eight thirty. The tv was still on, so I guess I fell asleep after the movie.

I got up and walked down the stairs, smelling lasagna from the kitchen. My dad was sitting at the table, reading the paper and my mom was just bringing out dinner.

"Oh good, you're up. We were just coming to get you." My mom said as I sat down to eat.

"Wow mom, this smells heavenly." I said, and took a big bite. It was delicious!

I finished, and helped clean the table and do the dishes. It was now nine thirty, so I felt like I could go to bed.

I went upstairs and got my pajamas on, and fell on the bed, asleep.

~~~

love Me Till the EndOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara