Confessions

Alycia's POV

"Okay guys, let's get drunk!" I shouted gleefully. We were standing outside the club, complete with our fake ID's, and were ready to get hammered.

"Come on hurry up Alycia!" Chantal shouted as she entered the club. I showed my ID to the guard and he let me in. I followed my friends over to a booth a little ways away from the dancing bodies, and crowded bar.

"Okay guys, I'm going to get drinks, what do you want?" I shouted over the music. Tommy, Ben, Kyle, Blake, Jake, and Justin said they wanted a beer. Chantal wanted a vodka shot, and a glass of red wine. I just got a water.

"Come on, have some fun." Chantal whined when I came back with the drinks. "You have to at least get a little bit drunk." She told me. I shook my head, smiling.

"Maybe later. Wait guys!" Everyone stopped before they drank. "Who's going to be the designated driver?" Everyone groaned. No one wanted be it.

"I will, I guess." I said. I didn't particularly want to drink a lot. I'm fine with water.

Chantal tried to protest, but I held up my hand. Get wasted. Drink. Dance with people. Go." I ordered her. She pouted, then took her shot. Her face squished up, then she smiled at me. She finished her glass of wine quickly and headed off to the dance floor. I looked at the guys. "You to. I'm driving so you guys can get as wasted as you want. But I don't want anyone to have sex." I said sternly, and Ben groaned. I glared at him, and he nodded.

"Fine," he said, sulking. I smiled, and shooed them off, sitting and drinking my water, keeping an eye on all of them. Like a mother would her children. Her very almost drunk, crazy, teenage hormonal children. I smiled.

~~~

"Let's go here." Derek said as he pulled into a club's parking lot. It was packed. I thought I saw Alycia's car, but I shook my head. She wouldn't be here. I walked into the club with Derek hot on my heels. I turned to him. "I'm designating you the designated driver. I deserve to get drunk. You have to drive me home when I'm drunk and ready to throw up all over everything." I told him, and he groaned, but agreed. He whined until he spotted some really hot girls. He turned to me waggling his eyebrows.

"I agree. I should stay sober." He said smirking. I shook my finger at him.

"And no sex." I said, and he pouted. "But you can dance with whoever you want." He smiled and literally almost ran into the dancing, pulsing crowd. I went up to the barman.

"Can I help you?" He asked, drying a glass.

"Yeah, can I have two tequila shots?" I asked, and he handed me two. I grabbed one in each of my hands, and downed them. I shook my head after the last one. I smiled, seeing Derek already dancing. I thought to warn him that Kim would be mad. But then he can deal with it later. I looked to my left. I frowned, looking closer. I thought I saw Alycia leaning up against the wall, but someone passed in front of me, and she disappeared. I smiled. More drinks. I ordered another shot, and a beer. I downed the shot, and stood there nursing my beer. Of course Alycia's not here. She's not eighteen yet. I think.

"Hey there handsome." A girl purred from next to me. I turned and almost frowned at her. She looked like she was only sixteen. I held in my face of disgust.

"Wanna dance?" She said, fluttering her eyes, speaking seductively. I shook my head.

"I'm good. I have a girlfriend." I said, and she pouted, turning away. I smiled to myself. Girls are such sluts these days. Well, almost all except Alycia. Sh'es not a slut. I took another drink of my beer, watching some stupid teenage guys grinding with some girls. Stupid teenagers. They'll have a hangover for sure tomorrow. I smiled, turning back to Derek. He stopped dancing, and came over, ordering a beer.