Love??

• Dedicated to Everyone who has or had a loved one with cancer :) live and love

Dress on the sides, just imagine it with halter top straps. I'm sorry about not updating sooner, but my aunt died, so I wasn't really in a writing mood... anyways, Vomment! love u guys :\

~~~

My deep green dress fit perfectly, going to a little bit above my knees, with a shimmery fabric over the bust and hem of the dress. I looked once more in the mirror, doing a little twirl, and putting the finishing touches on my make up, then, satisfied with myself, headed downstairs. My mom and dad were waiting at the bottom, and my mom smiled along with dad.

"Awww, you look so cute, let me get a picture!" she squealed,and I sighed, but stood still.

"Okay, now I have to go to school," I told her, and gave both of them a hug.

"Bye, have fun!" They called after me as I got in my car and drove to school. I passed Sven's house, and saw his car still in the driveway, then he came out and got in. I smiled, and drove.

~~~

I rushed to class, after quickly brushing up myself in the bathroom.

"You're almost late." Tommy said as I sat down with a huff. He looked at my outfit.

"It does look great on you." He complimented, and I kissed his cheek.

"Hey, you have a great costume. What is it?" Ben asked as he, Ben, Kyle, and Blake walked into the class. I smiled.

"A faerie." I told them, and they whistled.

"Well, it looks great on you." I blushed. Then Sven walked in, wearing a long trench coat and a hat. He took his hat off, and his hair was gelled back. All in all, he looked smokin' hot. I smiled as we met eyes, and he grinned back, turning away.

"Okay, so for today, we're not doing any work. We're going to have a party!" Everyone cheered. He looked at me and winked. I smiled, glad that he's happy. I hope he will still be happy. I was planning on telling him about the threat note I got.

"So, the gym is all ready filled with food and drinks, just make your way down there." He said, and everyone jumped up, trying to get there first. I held back a little, but Chantal grabbed my arm. I looked at her, and mouthed, "Go, I need to do something." She nodded understandingly, and left, dragging Tommy after her. I sighed when everyone left, and looked at Sven who also held back. I walked up to him.

"I have something to tell you." I said at the same time he said,

"We need to talk about us." I grinned, and motioned him to speak first.

"Well, I have been thinking about us, and you know, everything, and..." He said, and I held my breath.

"I want us to be us again. I miss you like hell. I don't care about the consequences. I think that love doesn't distinguish between people, it just happens. And I know I want to be with you." He finished, and I had tears in my eyes. I don't know if he even realized it, but he just told me he loves me. I'm so happy right now.

"Well," I said, after clearing my throat. "I want you too. I agree with the love not distinguishing part, and I want to be with you, whether others think it's right or wrong. I know it's right, because it feels right, right here." I told him tearfully, putting my hand over my heart, and he blinked rapidly. I stretched out my hand, and placed it on his chest, feeling his heart racing beneath me. "I know you feel it too." I dared to whisper, getting closer and closer to his face.

He closed his eyes as my lips brushed his in a feather-light kiss. I smiled when he pressed harder against my lips, and I wrapped my arms around his neck, entangling my fingers in his hair, getting a moan out of him. I broke apart when I heard someone clear their throat, looking over and seeing Chantal standing there.