First Kiss

This one's dedicated to all the people who commented, voted, and fanned me! Keep it up!

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

I packed up and ran down the stairs. I slung my backpack over my shoulder as I slid down the banister.

"Hey, where are you going to in a rush?" my dad reached out a hand and grabbed me up in a hug. I smiled. He never would have done that in the past, but since they were home, they were being extra nice. I hugged him back, and then pushed him away. He smiled down at me, and then was waiting for something. "Well, where are you going?" He asked again.

"To school." He crossed his arms.

"Really? When do you hurry to school?" I shrugged, then started walking away.

"Alyce..." I turned around around at my familiar nickname.

"We love you, you know that, right?" I looked confused. I nodded. He smiled and walked away. I stared after him. "What was that about?" I asked myself. I shrugged.I headed to my car. When I pushed the garage door open, I didn't see any boys. Where are they? I shook my head and got in the car. I drove to school.

When I got out of my car, a very flashy car puller up beside me. I took a double look. The guys were hanging out the window of that car! Holy crap! I jumped out with a smile on my face. The guys came out of the car and walked over to me. Jake was smiling.

"Where did you get that car!?" I asked him. He smiled.

"Well, my cousin owns a car dealership, and I got a discount on this car, and me and the guys fixed it up." He shrugged. I punched his arm.

"Owww, what was that for!?" He rubbed his arm.

"Why didn't you tell me that you had a new car? I was worried when you guys didn't show up this morning." He smiled sheepishly. I turned to the other guys.

"And what about you guys? You had me worried!" They looked at the ground and scratched the back of their heads.I started walking to class. I wonder when Ms. Sparks is coming back. I sat down on my chair. I pulled out a book and started reading. When I heard the door opening, I looked up. People were starting to file in. I took out my headphones and put my book away. Mr. Eriksson walked in. I was confused. This was Ms. Sparks' class!

"Well, guys, for some reason, Ms. Sparks decided to retire, and i'm taking over her position as teacher for your classes." All the girls smiled. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Okay, so turn your books to chapter 11. We'll start from there. The sound of paper flipping filled the classroom.

The bell rang. "Finally," I muttered to myself. I gathered up my things and put them away. I ran out of the classroom to my next class. I hate history, with Mr. Martin.

I sighed as classes ended, and it was lunchtime. I almost ran to the cafeteria. It was pizza today! I stood in the lunch line. Someone bumped into me from behind. I spun around, but all words died on my tongue when I saw who it was. It was Mr. Erkisson. He smirked. I stuck my tongue out at him. Just because I couldn't say anything to him, doesn't mean I couldn't think of anything!

"Well, aren't we all mature?" He said. I just turned around. He bumped my shoulder as he walked past. I ignored the tingling I felt when his bare arm touched my shoulder.

"Well, what happened to you? You have a far away look in your eyes. Someone in love?" Chantal teased me as she reached me. I suddenly felt guilty. I haven't really hung out with her for a while.

"Hey, do you want to go shopping this weekend with me? I haven't really had a girls day out with you for a while." I asked her.

"Sure, but it will have to be after two. I need to go see my aunt in the home. Another visit." She sighed. I nodded sympathetically.