Glue!!!

dedicated to eleon112 for being my newest fan! remember, comment vote and lots of fanning people I lub choo, but not in a creepy way!

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

Mr. E's POV

I yawned and rolled over. My clock said 6:00 am. I smiled. Today is going to be one great day! I got up and got dressed. I headed downstairs. I grabbed an apple, and my coffee mug. I headed out to my friends house to pick up some papers before school starts. I smiled again to myself. Yes, this is going to be one great day!

Alycia's POV

"Argh," I shouted and threw my pillow at my new alarm clock, also know as Kyle. "Go away!" I said as I buried my head in my pillow and tried to sink into the mattress. It obviously didn't work, because I felt myself get picked up and set down in the bathroom, along with some clothes.

"Ahhh, that feels good," I said as I felt the hot water run down my back. When I was done turning into a prune, I got out and took one look at my clothes, and screamed, "Kyle!"

There on the floor were clothes. But not just any clothes. Uncomfortable looking clothes! I sighed.

"Oh, well. Might as well try them on." I sighed as slipped my underwear and bra on. I picked up the top and put it on. Surprisingly, it fit and was comfortable. it was a red off-the-shoulder waist long snug shirt. I looked at the pants before putting them on. Or trying to. I gasped as I struggled to put them on. Figures, they were skinny jeans! Frickin' skinny jeans! When I finally got them on, I took one look in my mirror and gasped. Who was that sexy person staring back at me!? I thought for a minute, then put my hand up in the air. It mirrored my action. Holy shit, it was me! I smiled, and my reflection smiled, showing my perfect teeth. "I could get used to this," I told myself as I walked out of the bathroom. The first thing I saw was the guys sitting on my bed. They took one look at me, and their jaws hit the floor. Well, all except Kyle's. He looked much too smug for his own good. I walked over to him and smacked him upside the head.

"Oow, what was that for?" he whined.

"Where did you get these clothes?" I demanded. He smirked.

"From your mom." He said. I huffed. She knew I didn't like this type of clothes. But now I might considering these are surprisingly comfy. I looked over at the guys', and their mouths were still open. I walked over to them and snapped my fingers in their faces. They shook their heads. Ben wolf-whistled, and I blushed. But then I smiled, thinking of what I did yesterday. They looked scared for a minute, until I said,

"Hurry up guys, let's go get breakfast! There's something I want you to see at school!" I hopped up from my bed and ran into the kitchen. There was already food on the table courtesy of my mom. I smiled at her as she was putting pancakes on the table.

"Aww, mom, this was so nice of you. What's the occasion?" I asked as I filled my plate with pancakes and bacon and sausages and eggs.

"Well, I know I haven't exactly been around for you..." I held in a snort."You haven't been around for me, not exactly." But I held it in. She looked so happy cooking for us. All the guys were stuffing themselves on her food.

"This food is amazing!" Blake commented with a mouth full of food. I gently hit him on the back of the head.

"What was that for?" he asked, rubbing the back of his head.

"Oh, come on big baby, it wasn't that hard. Swallow before you talk, don't talk with your mouth full. Haven't your parents taught you anything? He shook his head, smirking. I threw my hands up in the air. "Why try to tame these beasts?" I muttered under my breath while I grabbed my school stuff and put my plate in the sink. Everyone followed me out to my car and got in. I hummed to myself on the way to school. This is going to be fun. I smiled.