Don't Go

Picture of Tommy to the right :)

 ~~~

I woke up to the sound of...laughing? What? I sat up, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, and looked around. I didn't see anything, so I got out of bed, and walked down the stairs, after putting clothes on.

I reached the kitchen, and Tommy and his boyfriend were making out, while Chantal was sitting on the counter, eating a Popsicle. I rushed into the room, and hugged Chantal. I tapped on Tommy's shoulder, and he stopped kissing his boyfriend and smiled at me.

"Hey, you remember Jesse, right?" I nodded, holding my hand out, and shaking his. He smiled at me.

"I'm sorry about the first impression thing. I'm going to make a new one. Hey I'm Jesse Thornton, and I am interesting and funny. and gay." I laughed, then hugged him.

"It's nice to see you two together." I turned to Chantal.

"I'll make popcorn, and you guys can go into the game room and pick a movie." I pushed them out the door, and put a bag of popcorn in the microwave.

Suddenly, I heard the doorbell ring. I shouted, "I'll get it!" And rushed to the door. I pulled it open to see Sven standing with and empty milk carton in his hand.

"Hey, can I borrow some milk. I kind of ran out and couldn't be bothered to go shopping yet for some more." He smiled at me, and kissed me quickly on the cheek. He pushed himself into my house, and I trailed after him. He reached the kitchen, and whistled. I rushed over and covered his mouth with my hand, shushing him. He smirked and licked me. I yanked my hand back.

"Be quiet! I have Tommy, his boyfriend, and Chantal over. If they come and see you, they would be suspicious." He nodded, and I sighed. I went over to the fridge, and looked inside for the milk. I suddenly felt Sven's hands on my hips, and his back pressed against mine. I shivered uncontrollably, and he chuckled. I smiled, and ground my hips into him. He groaned, and let go of me. I grabbed the milk, and danced out of his reach. He growled.

"You really shouldn't do that." He threatened, then I heard footsteps, and Chantal came into the room. She froze when she saw Sven, then looked at me, silently asking, why was Sven in my kitchen? I swallowed, and was about to explain,  but Sven smoothly injected before I could say a word.

"Well, thank you for the milk. I will be going now." He walked by me, and grabbed the milk out of my hand. I didn't look at him, I was still staring at Chantal.

"So, why was Mr. Eriksson here?" She asked finally, crossing her arms. I shrugged.

"He was borrowing milk, because he ran out, and we are neighbors. He moved into the house down the street." I unfroze, silently wiping my head for that near miss. She smiled.

"You have Mr. E. as your neighbor? How much more lucky can you get?" She squealed. I cringed.

"Yes, I do, but he's still my teacher." I stated firmly, trying to get her off the topic.

"Well, the popcorn is ready. Let's go watch a movie!" She ran, got the popcorn, and came back to drag me into the room.

We were watching Night at the Museum, and then I saw out of the corner of my eye, Tommy take his eyes off the T.V. and start making out with Jesse in front of us. I tried to not be jealous of them, for being able to show their feelings toward each other in front of us, but it was kind of hard not to.

After the movie was over, we just sat around talking. It was about little things, like asking questions about Jesse, and stuff like that.

"So, do you work anywhere?" I asked as I took some popcorn from Tommy.