let's just pretend

Okay, just to let you know, the reason she said oh god kill me now, is not because she doesn't want him there, its because it will be a lot harder to pretend and ignore each other. Okay, so we're clear on that. Good...I HAD SUGAR!!! *laughs manically* sorry, I'm hyper.

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

I got out of the car as fast as I could. I looked back at Sven, and he was getting out of the car and walking around to my side.

"What's wrong, Aly?" He asked. I like the way he says my name. I just sound right coming from his perfect mouth. I shrugged.

"Well, I don't know what we are. Are we boyfriend and girlfriend, or what? We haven't really talked about anything." I lied.

What I was really wondering is, how are we going to make this work? We can't just go over to each other's houses, because that would look weird, and we can't go out for dinner or a movie at the risk of someone seeing us, so I don't know what we are going to do about that. We can always go far away, but that takes time and money that I don't have. He scratched his head.

"Well, what do you want us to be?" He said. I frowned, trying to think.Will it scare him off if I say I would like to be considered his girlfriend? I don't think so, so I'll tell him that. I stood tall, facing him fully.

"I would love it if I was considered your girlfriend or something." I trailed off when I saw the look on his face.

"Can we get together and talk about this sometime? Maybe when I'm done moving in, you can come over, then we can discuss how we are going to work this out." I nodded. He smiled at me. I went to hug him.

"I'll see you at school. I hope you know how to get that stuff off my car," I told him as I pulled back. His mouth pulled up at the corners in a small smirk.

"I'll take care of everything. I think that accounts as getting you back for your glue stunt, so I guess we're considered even." He said as he got back into his car. I nodded, smiled, and waved at him as he pulled out of my driveway. He headed out, probably for a drink or something, So i picked up my bag, and headed inside.

"Hey honey, is that you? Come into the kitchen, I want to show you something." My mom shouted from the kitchen. I sighed, and put my bag down on the floor. I walked into the kitchen, and gasped. It looked like it snowed in the kitchen! There was flour everywhere, and my mom was standing in the middle of it, holding a spatula. I brought my hand up to my mouth to smother my laughter. She looked hilarious, covered from head to toe in flour and dough! (I just realized that rhymed. Sorry, back to the story. That too!)

"Well, are you just going to stand there or are you going to come over here and help me?" She asked me irritated. She placed her hand on her hips, and left a hand print on her jeans. I was silently laughing, while I walked over to her.

"So, what happened in here? Did something explode?" I asked her. She smiled.

"Sort of. I accidentally dropped the flour bag, and it popped, and there was flour everywhere. Can you help me clean it up?" She asked. I nodded. It was really hard not to laugh, seeing as she looked like she was really pale, due to the abundance of flour on her face and head!.

I reached for a broom, and started sweeping.

When we were finally done cleaning, I sighed, and ran my hand across my forehead, leaving a white smudge.

"Mom, did any of my boys phone for me?" I asked her hopefully. Her eyebrows scrunched up.

"Your boys? Who are they." I sighed, remembering she was hardly home, so she doesn't know who I call my boys.