Christmas Already?

Christmas.

A great holiday, but so busy and annoying. I mean, who wants to shop for every single one of their family and friends, especially when you have a lot of them? Not me.

I sighed, as I spent another twenty on chocolates for my brother. Now, just shopping for Sven, and Sam.

I saw a perfect thing for Sam as I walked around the mall. I just hope he likes it.

~~~

As I waited for everyone to sit down, I looked at all my friends, and I was nervous. Today was the day that I was going to tell all of them about me and Sven.

"Hey guys, can you sit down, I have something to tell you." I shifted my weight, and looked at Chantal. She nodded encouragingly, and I smiled at her.

"Well, It's about me and a guy..." I trailed off, seeing the guys put on a serious face.

"I'm kind of dating...Mr.Eriksson." I blurted out, not wanting to drag it out. As soon as the words came out of my mouth, all hell broke loose.

"What the hell...!" "How could you do that...?" "Awww,man, there goes my chance..." I heard all of these at once, and I covered my ears.

"SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU!. SIT DOWN AND LET HER SPEAK!" I heard Chantal yell, end everyone fell quiet, silently sitting down. I glanced at her and smiled.

"Thanks. Now, before you guys say anything, I want to tell you something. I didn't mean for it to happen. At first, I thought he was a arrogant asshole, and didn't want anything to do with him. But after a while, I started to get to know him, and discovered he wasn't such a bod guy. Yeah sure, he's my teacher, but I can't help who I fall..like." I corrected, not wanting to say I love him just yet. I want to tell him first. They were staring at me.

"So please, I want him to come over for Christmas, and I don't want any of you guys giving him trouble. Please, for me?" I begged, pleading them with my eyes. They sighed.

"I don't like this, but I guess we can't do anything about it." Jake said, looking sad. I cocked my head at him. He looked...disappointed? I don't know. I looked at all the guys hopefully, and they shrugged, grinning. I smiled, giving everyone a hug.

I pulled my phone out and sent a text to Sven.

"Hey, u want 2 come over?" I sent it, and I got an instant reply.

"Sure, be right there!" I got back, and I smiled.

Pretty soon, I heard the door open, and Sven came into the living room. He suddenly froze, looking like a deer caught in the headlights. I looked at Kyle, and he had an evil glint in his eyes. Oh no. I groaned mentally.

"What are you doing here, Mr. E?" He asked innocently, and the others caught on. They had a puzzled look on their faces. He looked helplessly at me.

"We.well. I.I.I..." He couldn't form a sentence, and everyone burst out laughing, then Kyle walked over to him.

"I swear, if you do anything to hurt her, I will cut your balls off and feed them to my unicorn." He said seriously, and Sven grimaced, moving closer to me. I smiled.

"So, present time!" I shouted at everyone to get their presents, and sat down. I looked at Sam, not wanting to wait.

"Here, open your's first." I was bouncing up and down. He looked suspiciously at me, but opened it up.

"Oh, thanks for the...book, "he grimaced, putting it down. I didn't want to go into detail, but it was an...instruction book, if you get my drift. I giggled.