Sleepover!

recap:

"Okay, it's just nature. Nothing is going to jump out of the bushes and eat your face off. Wahhh!" I shrieked as something jumped out of the bushes. I sighed, smiling. It was just a cat.

"Well, what do we have here?" I heard a deep voice ask from behind me.I slowly turned around, seeing...

Alycia's POV

"Blake, Kyle, Jake, Ben! What are you guys doing here!?" I asked them. I haven't seen them in a while, and I've been meaning to hang out with them sometime. They shrugged.

Just planning on visiting you. Can we sleep over? We haven't seen much of you. Speaking of, where were you coming from?" Blake asked suspiciously. I gulped.

"Well, uh, I...I was just...coming back form the store!" I told them. Kyle snorted.

"Yeah, then what did you buy?" He asked. I frowned.

"I wanted to buy toothpaste, but they didn't have the kind I liked?" I said, almost like a question.

"By the way, may I point out the store is that way, and you came from, that way?" Ben pointed in the opposite direction I came from. I mentally hit myself. Shit.

"Whatever. You don't have to tell us. So, can we sleep over?" Ben asked. I nodded.

"Sure, my parents are gone. And it's a Friday." I told them, walking again, back to my house the other way, since I passed it on the way to the store. I guess I'll get the drinks later.

"Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday," I sang quietly.

I heard them muttering behind me as I opened the door to my house. All of a sudden, my phone rang. I picked it up, and looked at the ID.

"Sven <3" is what it said. I smiled and opened it.

"Hello?" I said. I heard a sigh from the other end of the phone.

"Good, you're okay. I was worried." He said. I frowned.

"Why were you worried? Oh, and by the way, I almost got scared out of my pants by Ben, Kyle, Blake, and Jake. They snuck up on me as I was walking back." I heard silence from the other end.

"Hello, Sven?" I said.

"Oh, yeah. Ummm, well...I kind of got a threatening phone call from someone saying I should watch my back, and nonsense like that. Just promise me you will never go out in the dark alone, okay?" He demanded. I nodded, then felt silly.

"Yeah, I promise dad," I told him teasingly. I heard him laugh.

"Okay well, good night.." The phone went dead. I hung up, and went upstairs and got changed, pointing out the bedrooms that the boys could sleep in. Like typical boys, they headed straight to the kitchen first. I followed them into the kitchen, and made some popcorn. Then we all went into the living room and I played a movie for us. We won't be getting to sleep anytime soon. We huddled beside each other, and watched SAW 2.

~~~~~~~~~

"OMG, that was sooo scary!" Jake said in a shrill voice. I raised my eyebrows, and looked over to see him almost sitting on Blake's lap. I stifled a giggle. I took a picture with my phone, and they looked at me.

"What did you do?" Blake asked.

"Well, I just took a picture of Jake sitting in your lap with his hands around your neck." I smirked as they scrambled away from each other.

"Awww, how cute. Now, don't move. I need to go get some bedding and I'm going to set up your guys' beds." I got up and walked out of the room.

~~~~~