What a Surprise

I know this is supposed to be romance and humor, and there's not much of both, but it will get better. i promise! Dedicated to DonthugmeGoodbye for being my newest fan! Yay! *dances around the room*

Alycia to the right ---->

<3 ninja turtle

 ~~~

I yawned, rolling to the right, and I hit something hard and warm. I opened my eyes, surprised, and came into contact with a pair of shining green eyes. My eyes widened, and i scooted back. I pointed my finger at him.

"What the hell are you doing in my bed!?" I half-shrieked, half-gasped. Kyle chuckled.

"Your dad let me in..." I grumbled at that. He is going to get it later! I heard him talking, and I looked at him again.

"I'm sorry, can you repeat that? I was just imaging creative things to torture my dad with." He smirked.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed." He taunted. I threw my pillow at him. He stood up, laughing. I looked around.

"Where are the other guys?" I questioned. He smiled.

"They're waiting for you downstairs. Hurry up." He ran out of the room.

"I sighed, shaking my head. You just can't change boys, can you?

I went and took a quick shower, and got dressed, heading downstairs. I was immediately wrapped up in three big bear hugs. I gasped, trying to breathe.

"Uhhh, guys...cho..choking right now..." I took a deep breath as they released me. I smiled at each of them.

"I only have one question. Why did you go to California without me, and why didn't you tell me you were going there? I was worried sick, you could have been lying in the middle of the street, bleeding to death, for all I knew!" They looked ashamed at that.

"Well, we didn't really have much notice. My grandma died, so..." Jake trailed off. I gasped, my hand flying to my mouth, before rushing to him and grabbing him in a big bear hug. I felt him stiffen for a minute, then relax and hug me back.

I pulled back, and put a smile on my face.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He nodded his head.

"Okay, well, it's good to have you guys back..." My phone buzzed. I held up my finger, telling them to wait. Of course they waited, I'm driving some of them to school, they all can't fit into that tiny car Ben has.

I opened my phone, checking my message.

"Hey, how are you? I heard a commotion coming from your house, like shouting." Sven.

"I smiled to myself, then frowned. How did he get this number? I texted him back.

"Im fine, I just woke up and was scared. Kyle was hovering over me. And btw, how did u get my #?" I texted him back. I kind of felt ashamed. I lied and said Kyle was hovering over me, not sleeping in my bed. But there's no need to get him jealous over nothing. My phone buzzed.

"Oh, okay. And the school has it as ur contact info. duh." I smirked at that. I put my phone away, not bothering to send him another message.

I walked downstairs, to find...really? My dad had Jake in a headlock! ? I smiled to myself. Boys will boys. I had my hands on my hips, just watching, when Jake looked up and saw me. He looked into my eyes pleadingly and mouthed, 'help me!'. I shook my head, smirking slightly. I face Blake.

"So what brought this on?" He shrugged.

Beats me. Your dad walked in, and then Jake tackled him, and then they started play-fighting." I just shook my head and grabbed my keys. I faced the guys.