Car trouble and new neighbors

Im so sorry about not uploading sooner. I have come up with a new plan. Instead of every day, I will try to upload every three to five days. School is pretty busy right now, so hang in there with me! Dedicated to xxxWriterGirlxxx

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

After lunch, I was kind of floating through the air on cloud nine. I didn't believe what just happened to me. It has never happened before, so you understand my scepticism.

"Hey, watch where you're going," someone said when I ran into him. I didn't care. I drifted to my next class. Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a classroom. I looked over at Chantal, wondering what she was doing.

"What is your problem? You've been ignoring me and Tommy all day! We are supposed to go shopping, but I don't know what is happening!" she cried, folding her arms.  "Are you picking me up, or are we meeting there?" she was getting angrier.  "I just don't know you anymore!" She threw her hands up in the air. I sighed.

"Well, I can pick you up around 3 pm on Saturday, and we can shop until you want to stop, and maybe we can have dinner somewhere, too." I told her guiltily. I have been ignoring her a lot. She sighed.

"Fine, but please don't ignore us anymore. It hurts when your best friend ignores you." I smiled and nodded. We hugged and went to class.

The next few classes went by so fast, and then we were at the last class of the day, English.

{(sorry about the random filler thing:)}

I looked into the class, and there was Tommy. I hurried over to him and gave him a big hug. He looked at me like I was crazy.

"What was that for? Did you do something that I don't know about? Did you hide my laundry under my bed again?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me. I giggled. I remember the time when we were hanging out in his room, and his mother came into the room carrying all his clean laundry, and I took it and hid it under his bed. His mom wasn't very happy about that. I shook my head.

"No, I just got it pointed out to me that I have been so wrapped up in my head-spinning life, that I've forgot all about my close friends. Speaking of close friends, I haven't seen nor heard from any of my guys, Jake, Blake, Kyle, or Ben. Usually they call me when they're not going to be around." I asked him. He shook his head.

"Nope," he told me, popping the 'p'. "I haven't seen hide nor hair of them." He looked at me. "Who told you that you've been neglecting your friends. Not that i'm agreeing or disagreeing, mind you." He asked. I shrugged.

"Chantal just pulled me into a closet and we had a little chat. She opened my eyes for me to see that I haven't been the best of friends to her. Or you." I added. He smiled and gave me a big hug.

"Don't worry about it. I'm a big boy now." I chuckled at that.

"So, you're wearing your big boy panties now, are you?" he giggled along with me. Just then, Mr. Stevens, our English teacher, walked in.

"Okay, everyone please sit down and open your english textbooks to page fifty-two and we'll start from there..." I kind of drowned out what he was saying after that. I had my mind elsewhere. Where could my boys be? I put my head down on my desk.

Mr.E's POV

I was on my break walking by Mr. Steven's class, when I looked in and saw Alycia with her head down on her desk. I know I was acting kind of stalkerish, but I crept closer, and just looked at her. The way her hair was falling over her face, it made her look like one of those girls who always gets up two hours early to get their hair done just right, but she didn't even have to try. "Wow, I really am going crazy...that was the weirdest thing I have thought in my life." I shook my head, then got a great idea. I remember that prank that she pulled on me with the glue, so I am going to get her back. I laughed to myself. I walked back to my class to get the things I needed to execute my plan. This is going to be good.