Unneeded Jealousy

Pic on the side: cover courtesy of misslalaland23 :) thanx girl

~~~

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and bacon drifting up the stairs. I wondered who was making it, then I smiled, and jumped out of bed. I dressed, and hurried down the stairs.

"Good morning brother! I will never get tired of saying that." I told him as I sat down, and he placed breakfast in front of me. I grabbed my fork, and started eating.

"Woah, slow down, you're going to choke!" He said, looking at me.

I sighed. "But it's so gooooood." I moaned, and he smirked.

"It's a good thing I know how to cook, then." He said, and walked up to the stove, and came back whistling, holding his own breakfast.

I felt my phone vibrated in my pocket, and I took it out.

"Hey, you ready for today? <3 Sven." It said, and I smiled.

"Yeah, I can't wait to see it, it's like my fav musical! :) Aly" I replied. I was smiling, and didn't see my brother looking over my shoulder.

"So, you have a boyfriend, do you?" He asked, and I quickly shut my phone.

"N...noo" I said. He smirked at me.

"Oh yeah, then why did it say love Sam?' He asked. I sighed. He didn't see it was from Sven! Close call.

"Well, there's this guy I know, and he's always joking around, and he put that as his phone thing whenever he calls me, so I just answer with a smiley face." I finished lamely.

"Yeah okay sure." He said sarcastically, but he left it alone. I closed my eyes. Too close for comfort!

I walked out to my car, and Justin gasped.

"When and where did you get that gorgeous car!?" He said, and I followed him outside as he walked up to my car. He traced his hand along the outside of my car, then climbed inside to see my stereo. I giggled, then took a picture of him with his hand stretched out to touch my stereo. He reminded me so much of Sven right-now, the first day when he came to see my car...and I took a picture of him. I looked through my pictures, and found the one. I smiled, and sent it to Sven. I put a message too.

"Remember when you looked in my car? Well, this is you! :) Aly" I giggled, then stopped as my brother got out of the car.

"What are you giggling about?" He asked as he got in my car. I shook my head.

"I'll give you something to giggle about," He threatened as he leaned over and started tickling me.

"No..no. pl...please st..stop!" I laughed uncontrollably. I tried to swat his hands away feebly. He stopped tickling me. I sat up.

"It's nice to have you back Justin." I said as I reached over and hugged him. He put his head down on my shoulder.

~~~

When we got to school, everyone was staring at us. I looked over and saw Sven staring at me, frowning. I was confused. Why was he frowning at me? Then my brother came over and put his arm around me. Sven looked away, and walked to class. I widened my eyes. Oh, that's why!

"Hey, who's the guy?" Drake asked as he came up to me, along with Kyle, Jake and Ben.

"Guys, this is my brother. He just came back form the army, and he's coming with us for the trip today." i told them. They did that man-hug thing, and stepped back.

"Nice to meet the brother of Alycia. I was wondering," Ben knelt down on one knee, grabbing my hand.

"Can I have your blessing for your sistar's hand in marriage?" He said, totally serious face. I almost busted out laughing at the look on my brother's face. Drake couldn't keep it in, and he started laughing loudly. I pulled Ben up from his knees, and slapped him on the back of the head.