Trouble

I am sooo sorry about not uploading earlier, I just haven't had time because of school! Anyway, thanks to all of you who commented on my story, it sure made my day to see that I have a lot of comments. And I'm on the fracking What's hot list! Thank you so much, readers and fans! This chapter is dedicated to you all! And of course my new fans, JeannieGisborne, robo12345, roverma99, and xxxWriterGirlxxx.

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

Alycia's POV

"Hey, Mr.Eriksson. How are you today?" I asked him as he walked into the classroom. There was no one else in the room yet. There were still ten minutes before anyone came in. I was holding a book, and I put it down. "Mr.Erkisson?" I asked. He didn't say anything, just kept on walking over to me. I frowned up at him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He didn't say anything. He reached my desk, and curled his finger at me. I stood, confused. I walked up to him. He grabbed me and started kissing me. I was surprised, but I kissed him back anyway. I could get used to this. He was running his hands up and down my sides, leaving a fiery trail wherever he touched. I groaned in the back of my throat. He lifted me onto the desk, and put his hands in my hair. I smiled and rubbed my hands through his hair. He moaned, or was that me? I wrapped my legs around him, and he picked me up. I ran my fingers lightly down the side of his face. His muscles shivered. I smirked, happy I could make him shiver. He took his mouth off mine, and started trailing his kisses down my neck. I tilted my head to the side. I let my head fall back, and my eyes fluttered shut. I had my hands resting on his shoulders. As he reached the top of my shirt...

I started awake. My hands were curled in the covers, and I was breathing hard and sweating. I wiped my head with my blanket, and got up. I gathered some of my clothes, and hurried to the bathroom. I turned the cold water on, breathing deeply to try to stop the pounding in my head. I groaned out loud. I'm in so much trouble. What am I going to do? I kissed my teacher yesterday, and now I woke up from having a very non-pg rated dream, where...nope, I won't even think about it! I shampooed my hair and conditioned it, then sat down with the cold water pounding on my back like a drum. My breathing returned to normal, and I wasn't sweating anymore, but I still couldn't forget my dream.

"Do you really want to?" A voice in the back of my head whispered. I shook my head. No, I didn't really want to forget my dream. I could still remember the way we fit together so perfectly, and the feel of his hands on my sides...and that's enough for now. I told myself. I sighed, suddenly feeling cold. Well, duh, I'm sitting under the flow of a cold shower! Of course I would be cold! I hauled myself out and got dressed.

I ran to my room, feeling like I was floating. I don't know why, but i'm looking forward to classes today. I feel refreshed.

"Maybe its because you know what the forbidden fruit tastes like, and it tastes a lot better than you ever could have imagined, and you can't wait to taste it again." I shook my head. It couldn't be because I wanted to see Sven again, could it? But could you blame me if the forbidden fruit tastes better when you've had a bite of it? I shrugged on my backpack and ran into the kitchen. My mom was making toast. She set down a plate in front of me, and I devoured it. I don't know why I was so hungry.

"Wow, someone's hungry! Or is there something else, that you want to hurry to school for?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"Nope, for some reason, I'm just having a feeling that today's going to be a very good day!" I jumped up and gave her a kiss on my cheek. Before she could say anything, I was off and driving towards school. Towards Mr. Eriksson.

Mr. E's POV

I held my head in my hands as my car idled outside James' house. I sighed, getting up out of my car. I can't put this off any longer. I walked up to the door, and knocked three times. I waited. The door opened, revealing James standing there. When he saw it was me, he scowled.