Intruder

I would love me some new fans...*cough* hint hint *cough*  ;D comments on how you like my book would be greatly appreciated too, if you didn't notice, the last like five chapters don't have any comments ;'( so make me happy and fan vote and/or comment! Peace out dudes!

~~~

The day went by so fast; it was already the end of the day. I sighed, happy, because of what I felt.

Love is a beautiful thing. I think I’m going to wait to tell Sven I love him, though. Just because.

“I’m going to go home, have a nice long hot bath, and then meet up with you guys at five, okay?” I told everyone who was going trick-or-treating with me. They smiled and nodded.

I drove home slowly, wondering if my parents were still home.

I pulled into the driveway, not seeing their car parked there. I sighed, disappointed, but whatever.

I pulled in and got out, heading straight upstairs for a nice relaxing bath.

In the middle of my bath, I thought I heard a door opening, but I shook my head. I locked the door behind me.

I sighed as the hot water soaked into my muscled, relaxing them.

I heaved myself out of the bathtub, and got dressed slowly, tired from the hot water.

I went into my bedroom and was heading over to my bed, when I was grabbed from behind. I went to scream, but they held their hand over my mouth. I tried to bite his hand, but I couldn’t.

“Shh, it’s just me,” A soothing voice said, and I sort of relaxed. Sort of, because it was Sam. He let me go after a while, and I turned around to face him.

“What the hell are you doing here in my house? How do you know where I live?!”I shouted, and he winced.

“Calm down, I followed you from school. I am just here to tell you something. Well, more like warn you. I have a guy that I still keep in contact in the gang, and he told me some very interesting information. He said that Devon was planning something, I don’t know what it is, but I’m pretty sure it has to do with you and Sven.” He told me seriously, and I started to hyperventilate.

“What...”  I stuttered, and he hugged my tightly.

“Don’t worry; I’ll keep an eye on you. I regret ever being in the gang, and I will help you and Sven. I’ll tell you if anything comes up.” He stepped back, but I grabbed his hand, keeping him from leaving. He looked at me.

“Do you…want to come trick-or-treating with us?” I asked timidly. He smiled.

“Sure, I would love to, but I don’t have my costume here.” He told me, and I smiled.

“Don’t worry; you can borrow some of my dad’s clothes, and be a bum or something.” I joked, and he laughed and pushed my shoulder.

“Okay. I will.” I ran upstairs to get some clothes.

When I came back downstairs, I found him eating an apple.

“Okay, here are some clothes for you. I’m just going to rip them a little, “I told him as I grabbed a pair of scissors and cut the knees and ends of the shirt.

“Here you go.” I handed him the clothes, and he looked at me.

“Look away.” He said, jokingly covering himself up.

I laughed, and then turned around. I whistled a tune, and then turned around a little, to see him taking his shirt off.

He had pretty good muscles, which you could tell as they flexed when he pulled the shirt down. He had some scars on his torso, maybe from a knife fight, or something? I turned back around, but couldn’t help a peek as he took off his pants.