Intervention part II

Aaaannnnddd...here it is! *drum roll* :) Dedicated to eleon112 for hangin' out :) If u guys read this, please ComVote! i just got that from another author, i hope she doesn't mind me using it :P

~~~

Sven's POV

I sighed as I walked into my house after school, followed closely by my family, and my brother's girlfriend. Who I guess is sort of family. A bit.

"Well, do you guys want anything?" I asked half-heartedly. They shook their heads.

Derek pointed to the couch.

"Sit." I shook my head at him, but went and sat down on the couch.  I threw my coat on the back of a kitchen chair.

"Well, how is this going to go? Are you going to tell us now, or are you going to be stubborn, and have us force it out of you?" My mom said. I looked at her sceptically, but she was dead serious, and I knew she could force it out of me.

I spoke bluntly.

"I found someone." I said, and my mom and dad gasped theatrically. I scowled at them.

"Will you at least be serious? You are the people who want me to stop moping around!" They looked down, ashamed, and Derek's girlfriend, Jamie, grinned. She turned to me.

"So, tell us about her." I was startled. She didn't ask who it was, she asked me about her. I was puzzled.

"Well, she's really beautiful, but that's not why I fell for her. She's smart, considerate, and she speaks her mind. She had a good sense of humor, and she's ticklish behind her ear." They all smiled at that.

"So are those the reasons why you love her, or just some of the things that you find endearing?" Jamie asked. I frowned, wondering. Do I love her? I shook my head. I don't know. I might.

"I don't know if I love her. I know I really like her. I might love her. I'm so confused. I know it's wrong to be in love or even like her..." I trailed off, cursing myself inside. Jamie raised an eyebrow.

"Why is it wrong?" She asked. Damn, women are so persuasive. I swallowed. Well, it's now or never.

"Her name is Alycia. She's my student." Her eyes widened, obviously remembering her form the time she was in my room when her and Derek went to see me at school.

"Oh." Was all she said, and I looked to Derek. He was smiling, and I cocked my head at him, questioning him. He laughed.

"I always knew there was something between you two." He teased, and I glared at him. I finally drew my gaze to my parents. My dad was frowning, but my mom looked happy. I looked at her. She smiled.

"I don't care. Love doesn't distinguish between status. I think it's lovely that you found someone after, you know. Holly." I still flinched at her name, and so did Derek. Jamie rubbed his back. Obviously he told her. Now I need to tell Alycia. If we speak again.

"Okay, I now know what's going on, but why are you so unhappy and gloomy?" Jamie asked, her face saying she might already have a suspicion.

"Well, I uh...I told her that we should take a break." I saw Jamie starting to frown at me, but I stopped her. "Not break up, just spend some time apart from each other. I needed some time to think. I don't know what I wanted, but I know that I do have actual feelings for her." I stated, knowing that was at least true. Then I remembered Jessica, the girl at school who was kind of flirting with me at school that one time...where I was on the phone with Alycia.

"Crap!" I cursed out loud, and Kim frowned.

"What?" She asked. I shook my head, angry at myself.

"There was this one time where I was on the phone with Alycia, and this girl from school Jessica, was flirting with me. She was giggling, and I sort of made up an excuse that my sister was over or something like that." I saw Derek slap his forehead, then reach over and slap mine.

"You idit! Why didn't you tell her the truth?" I heard him say. I shrugged.

"I don't know." I said honestly. I just didn't know. It was a spur of the moment thing.

"Well, you have to speak to her soon." Jamie said, and I sighed.

"i know, but what if something happens, like we get caught? I don't want to get her expelled, and me fired. Or what if she get's hurt because of the gang thing?" My parents nodded. They know what's happening. Then I remembered.

"Do you guys remember Sam, from my gang?" They nodded.

"He's in my school." They gasped.

"What is he doing there?" Derek asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know. But I do know that my former gang's up to no good. There's another small problem though." I said.

What is is honey?" My mom said. My dad still hasn't spoken.

"Well, I've kind of been pushing her away lately. I just don't think I'm good enough for her. I don't want to hurt her or get hurt." I put my head in my hands.

"I only have one question for you then. Do you want to be with her, no matter the consequences? Do you love her, or at least like her a lot?" I heard Jamie ask me. I didn't speak, I just nodded. She smiled.

"Then you need to tell her that. That you want to be with her, no matter what, and hopefully she wants to be with you too. Which I think she will, from the time, no matter how short, I spent with her." She winked, and I smiled.

I stood up. I know exactly what I'm gonna do now. I looked at Derek.

"Wanna come celebrate with me?" He grinned up at me.

"You know it brother. Let's go get a drink." I looked back at my parent's.

"Mom, do you honestly not care that she's my student?" I asked her, and she nodded. I switched my gaze to my dad, who was watching me.

"What about you dad?" I asked, fearing what he was going to say. He stood up, and walked over to me. He gave me a hug, and patted me on the back.

"I don't think it's the best choice, but I've seen in the past hour of talking about her, you seem to really care about her. Take care of her, and yourself." He said. I smiled at him, then waved bye to everyone.

We're going to get majorly drunk.