Detention

Dedicated to misslalaland23. Thanks for pushing me to upload! I would have done it tomorrow, but since you asked, i will do it now! have fun and i hope you like it!

<3 ninja turtle

~~~

I sighed again as I sat down in my usual chair.

"Nuh uh, you sit up here," Mr. Eriksson pointed to a chair up at the front of the classroom. I sighed and sat up there.

"What's with all the sighing? I can't be that bad, can I?" He had one eyebrow raised and I smiled.

"No, it's not you, it's my family. They are always going away and travelling, so I don't really see much of them. They just got back from one of their trips, and they bought me a car, but that doesn't really make up for all the time they spent away from me." After I said all this, I wiped my eyes. I shouldn't be crying over something like this. I looked up and met Mr. Eriksson's eye.

"I'm sorry. If I knew you were having trouble at home, I would have laid off. I didn't mean to upset you. It's just that..." He muttered something at the end.

""I'm sorry, what was that?" I copied him from earlier, placing my hand against my ear. He smiled, the nice one.

"I said, I was just curious about you. You're not like the other girls." He smiled at me again.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, sincerely wanting to know.

"Well, all the other girls try to flirt with me, and you don't. I mean, I appreciate that because it's nice not to be hit on by hormonal teenagers, even guys, but I'm just curious why not." He finished. I played with my hands nervously.

"Ummm, well, probably because your off-limits for being a teacher, and I'm really not all that interested in dating guys right now...or girls," I added quickly when I saw the same glint in his eyes that my dad had this morning.

"How did you know I was going to say that?" He asked.

"Well, your eyes get a glint when you're teasing me, and my dad said the same thing to me this morning, and that's what I said to him." I laughed. He laughed along with me. I looked at him.

"How come you're being so nice all of a sudden? I kind of liked it when we were butting heads together." I asked him, blushing and looking down. He smirked.

"Well, it's just because I'm a nice person and I'm FABULOUS!" He said in a high girly voice. I cracked up laughing. I fell off the chair and hit the floor, stilling laughing.

When I was done Laughing, I looked up to see Mr. Eriksson staring at me.

"Uh, Mr. Eriksson, what are you staring at?" I asked him, still trying to stop laughing. He smiled.

"Please, call me Sven. I was just staring at you, because you act so crazy, but you're a nice girl. Why do you wear boy's baggy clothes? Just wondering." He said. I blushed and sat down in my chair.

"Well, I just don't want people to think I'm flaunting or anything. I don't need to impress people to have a good time and make friends. I already have friends that love me and would do anything for me, and I feel the same way about them. It's jut that I don't feel the need to wear clothes that show off what I have when I don't care." I took a deep breath after that big speech. I looked over at Mr. Eri...Sven and he had his mouth hanging open. I smiled self-consciously. He snapped out of it.

"Well, when you put it that way, I think I get it. I have a sister that's the exact same way. She feels like that too." Sven said.

"Sven, It's just a question, it doesn't mean anything, but do you really have a girlfriends?" I asked him. He blushed! aww, he blushed. So cute! What? Whatever.