What can I do now?

Almost done guys, maybe a couple more chapters, I haven't decided yet :) I don't think I will be making a sequel though :( I know, so disappointing haha just kidding. Now read on  my minions!

~~~

Sven's POV

I woke up groggy and confused. When I raised my head and glanced around, I could tell I wasn't in bed, I was on the floor of my living room.

Suddenly it all rushed back to me. Alycia, the message, and a person texting her, and her going to meet him. I remember I had got my coat and keys as fast as I could, but when I went to go out the door, I was hit in the back of the head. I raised my hand and winced when it came into contact with the back of my head. "Ow, I think that needs ice," I muttered to myself as I slowly got up.

What can I do now? I sat on a chair with a package of frozen peas on my head.

I know it was Sean who took her, that I was sure about. What I didn't know is what I was gonna do. I mean, I could always go to Sam. I then shook my head. No, I didn't want to get him into any trouble.

So, what will help me figure out what to do? I could always call James, but I didn't want to get him in trouble either. I sighed.

I suddenly sat up, a glimmer of hope in my eye. Maybe Kyle will help! I grabbed my cell phone and phoned the number that Alycia programmed into it.It rang three times before he picked it up.

"Hello?" He asked, and I breathed out a sigh.

"Thank god you answered. Are you able to come over soon? Like right now, it's important." He agreed, and said he would be there as soon as he could, and hung up. I stretched out on my couch, and thought. I know Sean took her. I know Sam has an inside man, and that he's a part of the gang. Where could he be hiding her? I know Sean has many hideaways, like warehouses, but I doubt he was holding her there.

Ten minutes later, Kyle ran into my house, breathing heavily.

"What is it? Where's Alycia?" He asked, suddenly realizing she wasn't there. I moaned, and he came over and sat down.

"He took her," I whispered. He widened his eyes, and sat up straighter.

"Sean?" I nodded. He angrily stood up and hit a pillow.

"That bastard! How could he have gotten her? You were supposed to be watching her!" I sobbed, and he settled down a bit.

"I know, but she sent me a text saying someone was texting her, and that they had her parents. She thought it was Sean, and he said he wanted to meet her, alone.

She told me where, but before I could go, someone hit me on the back of the head, knocking me out.  I guess they were watching me, knowing she would try to contact me.

"But Sam was over there. How did he not notice?" I muttered the last part, confused. I looked back on my years in the gang, and realized something. Whenever Sean ordered me to do something, he would always send Sam with me. I never really noticed it at the time.

It was like he had him on a leash. The guy practically worshipped him. Like a little brother worshipped...I swore so loud that Kyle leaned back, surprised.

"Wow, what was that for man?" He asked, and I glanced grimly at him. Sam and Sean. I never thought it, but when I did, I noticed they bore a striking resemblance to each other. How could I have not noticed it before? I hit my head multiple times.

"Sam. That bastard, that ass, that devil worm, that...that..." I couldn't finish my thought, my mind was steaming so much. Kyle looked at me like I had grown another head.

"Dude, tell me what this is about!" He demanded, and I took a deep breath.

"...Sam is Sean's brother." He sucked in a gasp, and I noticed that a light shone in his eye now. I knew he would do anything for her, and that's when I realized...he loved her. Maybe not the way I do, and maybe he dind't even know it, but he did. Like a sister, hopefully. But that would help. It would mean he would do anything for her, and I needed that.

"So, what do we do?" He asked me, and I came up with an idea.

"We search his house." I told him grimly.

~~~

Sam's POV

I shuffled in with a tray in my hands, and I dared not to look up and meet the eyes of a woman betrayed. I couldn't. I knew I was weak, when I come on as strong. I knew I was foolish, and think I'm invincible. But truly I know now what real pain feels like. I suddenly, seemingly not of my own free will, raised my head and looked into her eyes.

I only wished HE didn't have anything to hold over me, and this wouldn't be happening.

"Why?" I heard her whisper, and I shrugged.

"Sean." I flinched at his name. "He's your brother, right?"

"I'm sorry, but there's nothing I can do." I spread my arms out, pleading, hoping she would understand, but she turned away, a disgusted look on her face. I knew I couldn't do anything else. I sighed and put the tray down, then left the cell. I didn't look back, no matter how hard I wanted to.

In the little time I spent with her, I had grown fond, if not close to her. I didn't plan on it, but she was so...strong, and it hurt me to my core to see that same strong-willed woman reduced to a heap n the floor, nothing to do but slump down and cry.

I knew I shouldn't have opened the grate, but I couldn't stand to see her like this, so I figured if she has someone to talk to, she wouldn't be as lonely. But Samantha didn't want to talk. Didn't talk at all since we put her there two weeks ago, after Sean murdered her parents because they were trying to create an uprising against him. He found out, and KILLED them, almost leaving her there  because he thought her dead, before she moved. He couldn't risk not taking her, and I didn't let her get murdered, so we brought her back here.

She was only fourteen, for god's sake!!!

I stopped by a wall and punched it so hard, I heard a knuckle crack. It wasn't fair, I thought, as I cradled my injured hand to my chest.

I walked to the medical office to get it checked and fixed.

"I will come up with something to help her, god help me I will!" I swore to myself. I can't just leave her there after all she has done for me.

~~~

Oooooh, so now we get a little look at the girl next door, and why Sam is doing what he did. Hope it's all good, maybe leave a comment? I had an awesome person leave me a comment, by AshleeElizabeth, in one of the past two or three chapters. Thank's for leaving a comment, I was so excited when I saw I had one! :) So, all you people out there who are reading this book, I don't know for what reason, but if you would be so kind as to leave a comment, I would be grateful. The book is almost finished, I can't say when , but it would please me immensely if I could see some support by you guys who read! Love you all!