Jack G

Remember to request imagines! :)

For @frantastic09 :)
_________________________

"Hey everyone it's Kathryn. And today I'm going to do the boyfriend does my make up tag. I'm here with my boyfriend Jack Gilinsky." You say into the camera. You point to Jack and he waves to the camera.

"Ok so I have no make up on. I have all my make up products on the floor in front of him. I'm not going to help him at all. You ready babe?" He nobs his head and claps his hands together. "Let's do this thing!" He says.

He looks at everything on the floor and grabs the foundation. He grabs the foundation that is a couple shades to dark for you though. You bit your lip to keep from laughing as he spreads it all over your face. "Jack!" You squeal. "You put WAY too much on."

He laughs. "Sorry babe. It's all part of my creative process. Just wait. You will look even more beautiful than you already do." You blush and let him continue. He then grabs the stick concealer that looks like lipstick.

"What is this? It looks like Indian war paint." He says. You laugh and shrug your shoulders. "I don't know." You respond. He puts the concealer on your cheeks like war paint.

Then he grabs the bright pink blush and a eye shadow brush. He puts the blush all over your cheeks and temple.

Then he grabs the eye liner. "OO! I know where this goes!!!" You close your eyes and feel the wet eye liner swipe under your eye. "Now I'm going to make a wing so you look Egyptian." He tells the camera.

Before long, mascara is in your eye brows, lipstick is all over your chin and mouth and eye shadow covers a good third of your face. Jack adds the finishing touches and then yells "TADA! My masterpiece is done!"

You grab your mirror and stare at yourself in horror. You both erupt in to laughter. "I look like a kindergarten art project!" You say in between laughs. After you calm down you look back at the camera.

"So this is Jack's masterpiece. I will be doing his make up on his channel so clip the link below. I hope you've enjoy the video. Give it a thumbs up and subscribe! Bye!" You end the video.

_________________________

What did you think?? 20 votes?

Ahh I can't believe it. My baby, Austin Mahone, is 18 years old!!!

Stay beautiful xx