Twenty-Five

A/N: Happy March! I like this chapter because it bounces back between Stiles and Addison, and I hope you guys like it too!  Xx -Mel

25.

*Stiles*

      "Stiles?" Dr. Deaton curiously rose an eyebrow, finding me instead of a customer when the bell over the clinic door rang. "Scott isn't here, i'm sorry."

      "I know. I came to talk to you." 

      "Well," Dr. Deaton rolled up the sleeves of his purple button down shirt, "What can I help you with?"

      "With everything that you know, however you know it, I assumed that you could help me out." I said, rubbing my arm absently.

      "Then let's see if I can. What is it?" Deaton waited, hesitant to hear what I had to say.

      "What can you tell me about Addison?"

      "Oh, that." Deaton opened up the mountain ash gate. Nodding with his head, he signalled for me to come back with him.

      I could tell by the look on his face that this conversation wouldn't exactly be simple.

      I sighed, following Deaton to the open room behind the small lobby of the vet clinic. "Lovely."

*Addison*

      "I've never seen that in my life, and I know those woods like the back of my hand."

      Isaac looked at the picture that contained the location of the coordinates. "It can't be possible. The only clearing is the one for the old Hale House."

      I shook my head, "I don't get it."

     "Don't get what?" Isaac looked over his shoulder and up at me. "What's wrong?"

     "Can you call Derek?" I asked, staring intently at the photo on my laptop.

     Isaac made no hesitation and reached for his phone. Dialing, Derek picked up only a moment later. "Derek, we've found something. There's another house in the woods and it isn't yours."

*Stiles*

      "What all do you know?" Deaton asked, leaning his palms on a metal operating table for his animals.

     "That my sister is a hunter of a plethora of things. And she's been lying to me for years about her trips out of state. She goes with these two hunters, for fun."

     "The Winchesters." Deaton replied, "Some of the best."

     I blinked at him for a moment. "Telling me that she's in good hands doesn't make me feel better, Doc."

     "Well, this won't make you feel better either, but Addison is also ranked up at one of the greatest." Deaton continued, watching me carefully. "She's a hunter, your friends are werewolves. This town is a strange place. Trust me, you get used to it."

     "Do you know about the demons? Like half of the people here are it seems."

     "Actually, about 78% are."

     I lifted an eyebrow with a blank stare. Seriously?

     Deaton smiled vaguely, "But with Addison here, I'm not as worried."

     "But she's a hunter, don't you get it?" I asked, feeling a rage punch at my stomach.

     "And Scott's a werewolf, so is Isaac."