Sixty-Five

A/N: I hate being sick -_-

65.

*Addison*

 Shifting my hair down one shoulder, I smoothed down my dress. Luckily, I managed to look exactly like I did when I showed up at school today. Shutting my spare clothes into my locker, I picked up my bag from the bench and went out the door. 

"Addison, Stilinski."

Looking up as I entered the corridor, I lifted an eyebrow. "Yes?"

 "I'm going to need you to come with me."

"Uh," I looked over the man in a perfectly pressed suit. "Sure." I knew exactly what he was.

The man motioned back down the hall, the bell ringing overhead. Putting a hand on my shoulder, he led me through the crowd and to the principal's office.

It was hard to miss all of the stares I was getting from students passing.

"He'll be with you in a minute." The suit said, offering me a seat in the empty room.

Although I wasn't told who I was meeting, I was fairly sure of who it was.

"I find it interesting you skip class after missing about a week." Agent McCall came in, a red tie adjusted to a point.

"You'll find that it's not much of a problem if I miss school or not." I said, crossing my ankles as Raphael took a seat at Principal Thomas' desk.

"But no one else would, which I find curious."

"Why are you in town, Agent?" I asked, "You said you couldn't discuss on the phone, so here I am."

"Yeah." Raphael produced a file and handed it over to me. "I thought you might know."

"Tell me a little about it." I said, taking the folder from him. Opening it, a picture was clipped to the inside, shaggy blond hair half covering a pair of hazel eyes.

"Huntington Beach, it's in-"

"I know where it is."

"Well, down there is some strange activity. Enough to pull me out of the San Francsico unit to go invesitage." Raphael leaned his elbows on the desk, "I thought it seemed right up your alley. A couple of kids were painting symbols. Completely vandalized one of the houses on the beach."

Flipping the page up, I furrowed my eyebrows at the black and red markings.

"Recognize anything?" Agent McCall asked, watching my expression change.

"The symbols are Enochian. It predates back to things like what the scribe of God wrote. It's a pre-biblical language." I ran my hand along my jaw, looking past the symbols and to the house they were on.

"Do you know what we're dealing with?" He asked, "Do only some kinds of monsters know Enochian?"

"Hardly. It's not a monster language. It's angelic. Angels use this as their English, but greater demons are familiar with it." I ignored the odd look he gave me and moved on. "Did you find their choice of house strange?"

Agent McCall furrowed his eyebrows, "Why would you ask that?"

"This is the Ward family's summer home." I shut the file, "This is the house my friend Rosalie was murdered in when the attack was intended for me. I don't find this to be an accident because she was killed by a demon and she was from a family of hunters like myself."

Raphael hesitated, taking in what I told him. "Do you know what it says? I can't say I know anyone who can read Enochian."

"I know someone who can, but I don't know if I personally have time to help you. There was a reason that Sam Winchester was here while I was gone. I have to...tend, to that issue first." There wasn't much I could say if I wanted to keep Mr. McCall out of this.