Fifty-Two

A/N: So, unfortunately, school starts next week for me, but I will be trying my best to keep up. Also, I've just put up at new story called Clairvoyant which is a Stiles fic(sorry about the self promotion) and that will be getting its updates along with this one and Worth Solving. Here's 52! xx -Melissa

52.

*Addison*

"Why the hell are there Feds already there?" My eyebrow lifted; Beacon Hills was too small for the FBI to actually show up.

"Put him on speaker." Dean said, only hearing half of the conversation.

"You're on speaker, Sam." I told him, holding my phone in my palm for both Dean and I.

"Tell us what's going on." Dean said to his brother, sitting down by my legs like he had been when I'd woken up.

"I was just at the gas station to get food and I recognized the cars. I followed them down to your dad's work, Addi, and they were definitely FBI."

"Go in as something else. Homeland or Federal Marshall." Dean suggested, "We still need you to watch there."

"Yeah, that's not going to be easy, guys." Sam let out a breath of air, "We know the agent leading whatever investigation is going on. We barely got out last time, I can't risk showing up."

"Most of the Feds we know are dead. Who's this one?" Dean folded his hands, narrowing his eyes at the phone holding a picture of Sam and I from the summer.

"A more recent one. Ads, you know him too." Sam said, "Beginning of the summer, when we were in Bakersfield. Taking down that shapeshifter, he-"

"Oh, holy shit." I rubbed my forehead, "He cannot be there."

"He is, and he's not too happy with your father." 

"He knows better than to be there. That asshole." I groaned, closing my eyes for a moment.

"Afraid of him remembering you or something?" Sam asked, not fully aware of the seriousness of the situation.

"No, there's a reason he let us off last time. I never told you guys, but he's known me since I was a kid. This is Agent Raphael McCall we're dealing with. He's my friend's dad."

They didn't understand the severity of the situation . The Winchesters weren't aware that Scott was a werewolf, and an alpha at that.

"So, he really knows you then?" Dean asked, giving me a concerned look.

"You can say that."

He knew a little more than I preferred.

"Let me call him." I offered, "I can talk to him."

"He might be calling you, actually." Sam sighed, "I overheard him talking and he's wondering where the hell you and your little clique have gone to."

"He can't find out that you're not in San Francisco." Dean quickly said, "It'll blow this open and we're all screwed."

"Ads, you're going to want to get back to Beacon Hills as soon as you can. Agent McCall could ruin everything."

"You and Derek need to leave now." Dean said, "Get to New York and get back to California as soon as possible."

Does Agent McCall even know what he's just walked into?

I nodded, starting to climb out of the bed. Wincing, I attempted to push away a pain at the back of my head. "Don't let McCall know you're there, Sam. At least not yet."