Sixty-Nine

A/N: Well I accidentally watched 3 seasons of Bob's Burgers on my snow day xxx -Melissa

69.

*Addison*

I always found fridays to be a great thing, ever since I was put on a school schdule. Everyone around is happy and enjoying their time. Typically a party was in order for the night, and tonight is no different.

Lydia Martin was hosting a party and the whole school was talking about it.

"Hey Addison!" Off season lacrosse players nodded to me as they passed in the hall. "Party tonight!"

Waving, I smiled over at the two that Lydia had breifly seen over the summer. Well, briefly was putting it nicely.

Adjusting my navy blazer, I stopped at my locker. Clocking in the code, I pulled the lock out of its holder and put it in my bag.

"Reason for that?" Isaac asked, coming up to his locker next to mine. "You'll need that on monday. We've got monsters and pety theives at Beacon Hills High School."

"That, we do." Pulling my chem II book out, I put it in my bag. "Trevor Winston has constantly been in for picking things off of teachers." Getting a laugh as I shut my locker, Isaac missed that it was extremely empty.

"Lydia actually invited me to her party tonight." Isaac told me, putting an arm around my shoulders. "We have officially been removed from the depths of high school." He shrugged. "Well, for me at least."

"My first invite at the summer party before sophomore year included 'You won't tell your dad we have alcohol, right?'." I mentioned, leaning into Isaac as we walked.

As it was then end of the day, the halls were all filtering out.

"Do her parties really live up to all the talk about them?" Isaac grinned at what I had said, glancing down to me as we neared the main exit of the school.

"Well, she leaves school half way through the day and her mom agrees to spend the evening out, so..."

"That literally sounds like a perfect set up." Isaac pointed out towards the double doors. "When you're done with your call, go out there."

"Why?" I asked, pulling my phone out of my back pocket.

"Trust me." Isaac flicked my hair as he let go of me. Winking, he went down the hall towards the cross country course.

"Jesus, Isaac." I muttered, unlocking the call. "Hey, dad." I brought my finger to my lip and barely chewed on my fingernail. "Have you found her?"

"Sweetheart, I found Erica but-"

I jumped him, "But what?" Holding on to my necklace absently, I watched my brown ankle boots. "What's happened?"

"I'm sorry Pip. Erica was found in the woods. It looks like another animal attack."

"Do you need me to come down to the station?"  I asked, forcing a deep breath of emotions I'd already experienced because of Erica's death.

"No, no, it's okay. We'll take care of everything." Dad told me with a small sigh. "I want you to go to your party tonight."

"Dad-"

"Addi, please. It's what she would've wanted." Dad didn't want to argue about it. "I'll make breakfast in the morning for you and Stiles."

"No, uh, let me do it." I pushed a piece of hair from my eyes.

"I probably shouldn't subject you two to terrible cooking so that might be the right call." Dad laughed as much as he could muster. "If I don't see you before you go, enjoy the party. I love you."

"Love you, too, dad." I said, pushing through the door and out to the front lot of the school. Hanging up, I lifted my eyebrows. "You've got to be kidding me."

Parked right outside was a sleek black camaro.

Putting my phone away, I walked down the steps towards the car.

Rolling down the passenger's window, Derek grinned over at me. "You took your time." Shifting, he pushed the door open for me.

"My dad called." I said, dropping into the seat before closing the door. "They found Erica. Animal attack, he assumes." Buckling the seatbelt, I put my bag at my feet.

"Ever think they wonder where all these murderous animals come from? Cougars aren't exactly common around here." Derek said, lifting an eyebrow.

"It's the best they've got." I replied, "But maybe they'll realize one day that mountain lions haven't ever stepped foot in Beacon Hills." I hesitated, "Well, except for the on Peter framed."

"Speaking of, is Peter planning on helping?" Derek asked, rolling my window back up. "Or is he going to hide?"

"Why don't we go ask him?"

Derek nodded after a moment before taking the car out of park. "Peter's it is." Pressing his foot down, he drove us out of the school parking lot at a speed that didn't respect the law.

*Allison*

"Streamer delivery." I called, knocking on the Martin front door as I opened it while carrying a box.

"Mathis, grab her, would you?" Lydia said from the room over, the demon clearly on hand for her.

Mathis came down the hall a moment later as I shut the door behind me. "Hey," Holding out a hand, he offered to take the package.

Hesitating, I gave him the box. "All of them are in there. Just telling the guy it was for Lydia Martin made him double check." Instead of directing it to Mathis, I raised my voice enough to reach Lydia in the living room.

"Well after the last one you're damn right they'll double check." Lydia replied, pushing open the curtains audibly. "Addison just happened to mention that her dad was sheriff."

"Good old Addi, right?" I said, scratching just below my ear.

"Where do you want these, babe?" Mathis asked, peering into the box as he opened the flaps.

Groaning silently, I knew I would be enduring this for a while until Addison showed up.

"By the pool. Allison knows where to put them." Lydia said, still working her own room without coming to meet us.

Rolling my eyes, I walked past Mathis and out to the pool. "Come on, then."

"Are you going to be like this all night?" Mathis asked, following me outside.

"Like what? Choosing not to be friendly to a demon? Jesus, Mathis. I'm relatively new to the whole hunting ordeal, but I know it's wrong to be 'hanging out' with you."

"I'm not safe, yet none of you have tried to pull Lydia away from me." Mathis observed, "What a sound kind of friendship, Allison Argent."

"I wasn't here when you showed up. I leave Beacon Hills for barely four months and demons are everywhere. One of my best friends is a murderer, dating who used to be the bad guy and she's losing her mind while the other is a banshee dating a demon." I sharply said, picking up the small box containing a few rolls of tape. "You experience that and tell me how you feel."

Mathis hesitated before throwing me a streamer roll of purple. "I at least expected a fight. Addison is giving one hell of one, but not quite to save Lydia."

"Save? Mathis, if we even tried before hand you would've killed her on the spot just for fun." I said, taking off the plastic wrapping.

Mathis shook his head, "I wouldn't kill Lydia."

Looking over to him, the look on his face told me that he was being completely serious.

"Can I ask you something?" Pushing my braid off of my shoulder, I snapped off a piece of tape.

"Why not?" Mathis took a roll of tape for himself, unwinding blue streamers.

"Are you really going to kill one of the twins?"

Mathis shook his head after taking in a breath. "I don't think so, no." He waited a second and didn't look at me. "I don't want to."