One

A/N: So to clear up any confusion that might happen, this is my take on Junior year and the Alpha Pack never left a mark on the door meaning they aren't around. Erica and Boyd ran away and haven't come back and also, Allison is still in France.

This is also a crossover with Supernatural but is mainly Teen Wolf.

~Melissa

1.

•Addison•

      I attempted to check myself in the over head mirror, the hinge pulling off and the grey panel tumbling down. "Stiles! For God sake," I complained, pulling the panel from my leather skirt. "Why can't you fix this thing?" I glared over at my amused twin brother, his smile traveling to his eyes, the brown shade being one of the few things to set our looks apart.

      "Oh come on, Ads! You love my jeep and you know it," Stiles retorted, pulling up to a Junior space in the high school parking lot. He rolled his eyes at my silence, "Lighten up. Your job down at the station will get you enough for your own car by next month or so."

      "I still don't get why you got the car and I'm the one with a job." I slid out of the jeep and adjusted my brown waves after shutting the rusty pale blue door.

      Stiles laughed pointedly, "Because I'm older."

      "By two minutes!" I defended, brushing down my Green Day top underneath my leather jacket.

      Scott let out a grumbling noise as he walked over, motor bike helmet in hand, "Don't tell me you two are fighting already!" He tugged me into a side hug, "How was the trip? You were gone forever,"

      Stiles scoffed, "Not long enough."

      "The feeling's mutual," I recoiled before looking back up to Scott. "But it was nice, loads of sitting in a car though."

      "That's what happens when you go on a road trip, genius," Stiles shot, carrying out our known sibling banter.

      I had all intention of sending him a smart comment about how my IQ is higher than his, but Father McCall stepped in.

      "Okay, guys. Seriously. Enjoy the first day back instead of fight!" Scott broke us apart, laughing lightly as he's always enjoyed watching the sibling fighting.

      I spotted Lydia's perfect stature waving me over at the top of the stairs. "Try not to get detention, you two!" I grinned back at the pair, the duo always able to find trouble, and made my way up to her.

      Lydia cheerfully embraced me in a hug before extending me out to arms length to examine me. "I can deal." My fashion critique looked over my top, "I can't get you away from the band tops, so I suppose..." She sighed, "I'll let it be."

      I think that was the biggest relief i've ever had.

      We linked arms, our matching black Prada bags meeting. I remember attempting to politely reject it last year, but I knew that you never say no to a birthday present from Lydia Martin.

      I opened the door for us, the crowd in the hall seeming to clear. "So," I started, hoping to catch up on what I missed while I was gone for the last month. "Any word from-" I hesitated, unsure of whether or not it was safe to ask about Jackson yet.

      She rolled her emerald eyes, unlinking from me to open her locker. "You can say his name, Addison." She tugged off her black peacoat gracefully, revealing the navy dress i'd sent from a vintage shop in Arvada last week. "But not since he left for London. He also told me to tell you a goodbye for him." She recalled how Jackson and I were decent friends but never involved. "Anyways!" She jingled nonchalantly, "I'm over him." She smirked as she shut her locker and watched all of the fresh faces, "I'm in the mood for a distraction."