Seventeen

A/N: Hey guys! So big news on Dilapidated! I started writing this fic in my notebook before adding it to Wattpad and this is currently the 17th chaper on here, while in my notebook, i'm all the way to chapter 32. And might I say that it's pretty damn intense. I actually really like where i've made the story go and I can't wait to get it all up on here! Enjoy seventeen! Xx -Mel

17.

*Stiles*

      "What do you mean?" Scott asked, clearly puzzled.

      "I can't explain it right now, mostly because I don't even know, but I need you to get in the car," I stopped the jeep infront of the vet clinic, seeing Scott inside through the glass windows.

      Scott quickly told his boss Deaton something before running out, his phone already away in his pocket. "I heard you right, didn't I? You need me to help your sister protect your Dad from demons?"

      "Yep." I swerved out of the parking lot, "But first, we need to get chinese."

      Scott furrowed his eyebrows, absently putting on his seltbelt. 

      "It's a cover story." I told him, the Golden Egg just down the street from where we were.

      "I thought Addi wasn't involved in this, that Mathis was just lying." Scott put in, left out of the current loop.

      "The opposite, actually. I don't know if all of it was true, but about Addison being a hunter is very accurate." I pulled the jeep into a spot, nodding for Scott to come in with me.

      "How much of a huner?" Scott asked, catching up with me at the door. "Like Argent, hunter?"

      I laughed pointedly and more than I should have. "Not quite."

      "Can you not be a condecending ass and just tell me?" Scott quizzed in a quieter tone after I ordered what Addison always got here.

      "I don't know what to tell you." I handed off a fiver before turning back to Scott. "I don't know what she can and can't do. She's dangerous, and probably better than all the Argents combined. That bullet that hit Mathis that night, it was her. A perfect shot across a room the size of two lacrosse fields."

      "But, she doesn''t have a car and she sure as hell can't run like the speed of light." Scott said, trying awfully hard not to believe in what I as telling him.

      I tensed, grabbing her take out back in annoyance, "Derek's been helping her."

      Scott fell silent, stuffing his hands in his pockets. Walking carefully behind me, he didn't have anything to say. 

      Bringing the car back to life, I backed out. "Just listen to what she says." I told him, coming upon the station. I checked the time on my phone. "Let's go."

      "Stiles." Scott eventually said, walking slowly with me. "She's still your sister."

      "That doesn't mean I know who she is anymore." I pulled on a smile as I opened the door. "Aye, Tevin!" I held up the food, "I've got some stuff for Ads."

      Tevin gave a nod, shooing Marshall off to go tell Addison.

      "Bringing back the sweatband?" I asked, white cloth wrapped around the foof of Tevin's hair.

      "Nah, hit my head when I was sleeping. Got a concusion from it." Tevin replied before typing something on his computer.

      Marshall appeared in the doorway, "You two can come back." Without waiting a moment, he quickly went back to his desk.