Ten

A/N: I did mean to update sooner but I had to study for my Latin test so, here it is now! I'm really enjoying writing and i'm already half way through writing chapter 12. Sam and Dean haven't come in much, but would you want them to? I'm not sure how many people watch Supernatural so I wasn't sure if it'd be safe to bring them into the story a bit more.

Anyways, tell me what you think! Here's Ten (Hell yeah for double digits)!

~Mel Xx

10.

•Derek•

      "Hey Derek," Isaac poked his head out of his room as I passed, "Mind buzzing the door open?"

      I furrowed my eyebrows, "Why?"

      "Addison is stopping by." Isaac went back into his room before quickly sticking his head out again, "I mean, she did save your life, so you should probably let her in." And again, he'd slipped back in.

      "Shut up." I grumbled, suddenly walking to the doorway of his room. "How do you know about that?"

      Isaac shrugged, "She's my bestfriend. That's kind of how it works. Even more since we lost Rosalie."

      That's what she called the demon that nearly killed me, "Blonde?"

      "No, that was just the demon." Isaac said quietly, "She used to be really close to us, but she," He stopped himself, "That's something for Addi to tell you about not me. She was the one there."

      I stepped back, my eyes narrowed, "I'll just let her in," I jogged down the stairs and towards the control panel and buzzed the main door unlocked.

      Moment's later, Addison pushed open the door in skinny jeans and a Panic! At The Disco hoodie, "Sorry it's kind of late, I couldn't get Stiles to lend me his jeep." She said, mint green vans padding into the loft.

      "How did you- oh wow," I grabbed the skateboard from her grip, "Don't tell me you rode this thing here."

      Addison shrugged as she laughed, "What can I say?"

      "You really aren't who you say you are." I set her board down by the door and shut the door.

      "More of I just don't tell people everyting about me." Addison defended, still smiling.

      Isaac appeared at the top of the staircase and came down, "Will you tell what magic you've brought with you?"

      "Well," Addison reached into the pocket of her black hoodie, "Hex bag." She threw it across the room, Isaac catching it with ease. "Now you're untrackable from demons." She bowed, "You're welcome."

      Isaac evaluated the small black bag in his hand, "This little thing?" He rose a distasteful eyebrow, "You do remember I have claw, right?"

      "And you remember I can snap your neck in a matter of seconds, right?" Addison retorted, not taking Isaac's crap for even a moment.

      Isaac pointed over to me, "Does he-"

      "He knows," Addison sighed a bit, "Some of it, at least." She waved her hands, "Anyways, keep that on you at all times, stay away from anyone with a British accent and be aware."

      "You've got odd logic." Isaac stated, stuffing the hex bag into his pocket.

      "Well, I met not only Mathis' father, but found out that the ever lovely Thomas," She smirked back to me for a moment, "whom I sent to Purgatory, was Mathis' brother." Addison shrugged, "So for the time being, I don't trust people with English accents."

      "The time being? What's that supposed to mean?" I asked, leaning against the large table by the window.

      Addison pulled herself onto the table, watching out the mainly foggy wall of glass. "Until the eclipse next month." She sat stiffly, "Then once they figure out which twin the Eclipsin puerum the other is going to be murdered." She laughed sadly, "And probably by a creep with an accent."

      Isaac walked around to her, "We're not going to let that happen. We won't let them hurt you or Stiles."

      Addison bit her bottom lip, "Derek, tell your beta what happens during an eclipse."

      "Addison-"

      She looked behind her, her eyes finding mine. She was scared, "Please."

      I drew in a breath, catching the inevitable that she was telling us. I looked over to Isaac, "We lose all of our power."

      Isaac's eyes fluttered shut, "So we can't fight,"

      "It's a one way street, just like Mathis told me; a Stilinski twin will be dead by the clearing." Addison tapped a finger on the table, "I can't do that to my Dad." She shut her eyes, "And if it's me, you'll all have to watch, he said so." She watched blankly out of the door, "Stiles was with Mom when she died, and he'll have to watch me go too."

      "When will you know? You personally," I asked, recalling what she told me in the car earlier.

      "In the last letter I suppose. Otherwise, we have to wait to see who's eyes reflect the moon cycle when away from it." Addison played with the string on her hoodie, her mind wandering madly. Her beautiful, messed up mind. Her body jolted, music blasting from her phone. "Hey Dad," She quickly stood up, "What do you mean?" Her hand clasped over her mouth, "I-I'll be there soon."

*Addison*

      "You didn't have to give me a ride." I told Derek, my skateboard propped against my legs in his car.

      "No, I didn't have to." Derek looked over to me as we drove towards the school.

      I absently patted my hoodie pocket, taking out another black bag as he pulled the car to stop. "Isaac made me question something today." I rolled the bag in my fingers, "Why I saved you that night." I stared at the midnight colour of my nails that blended with the cotton fabric. "And honestly, I'm not sure why, but i'd do it again. Like I am now." I took his hand and wrapped his fingers around the hex bag I had intended on keeping for myself.

      Glancing over to him, I carefully pressed my lips to his cheek, the stuble tickling me only for a moment. I squeezed his hand tighter around the bag before opening the passengers' door. Grabbing my skateboard, I began to pull myself out.

      "Addison?" Derek called, clearing his throat slightly.

      I looked over my shoulder at him, "Yeah?"

      He hesitated as if he'd changed his mind on his choice of words last minute, "Be careful."

      I smiled lightly, "I always am." I tugged myself out of the car and shut it, my skateboatd in hand. I ran up to one of the guys from the station, "Where's my Dad?"

      Tevin nodded his head towards the school, "Library, darling."

      "Thanks." I jogged through the open door of the school, imediatly dropping my board and hopped onto it. I kicked off, racing for the library. "Dad?" A bad feeling grew in my stomach, no sign of anyone as I skated closer to the left wing of the school.

      Going straight into the library, my wheels caught in the carpet. I hopped off and set it under a table, nearly no light in the room. I stumbled lightly, pulling out my phone for visability.

      "Shit!" I clasped a hand over my mouth, Mrs. Carter's body ripped apart on the floor. Her eyes were open behind her glasses, a hollow look in her face. Death.

      My eyes wandered just past her body, a crushed, gold badge lying on the ground.

      I jolted upwards, the door slamming shut. I quickly turned around, my own father grinning maliciously at me, his uniform covered in blood.

      "Daddy?" I cried, tears forming in my eyes. "What did they do to you?"

      He was being posessed.