Thirty-One

A/N: Here's for 31! The story in here is in third person and italics then will jump back to Stiles' point of view for a moment. Enjoy! Xx -Melissa

31.

*Stiles*

Lydia home safe. Be back soon. Just need a moment alone. Don't let Dad into my room.

I tossed my phone down after reading Addison's text. That didn't tell me anything. She took my car and didn't tell me where she was going. Addi could be driving as far as from Beacon Hills as she could. God knows I want to.

"Anything?" Isaac asked, both of us around the table with Derek in my kitchen. 

"Only said she needed some time alone." I replied, ruffling my hair in frustration. "She's probably driving the hell away from here."

"She wouldn't do that." Derek said, his arm crossed over his chest.

"Aw, afraid she left your furry ass behind?" I asked snappily, still against any feelings between Ads and Derek.

Clenching his jaw, he rolled his eyes. "No. Because she's too involved. All of her being a hunter is about protection. Maybe she actually needs a minute to herself. She's human, not heartless."

I inwardly growled as I glared at Derek. "Is that the case? Well if you know her so well, do you have any clue where she is?"

"No, I don't." Derek firmly said through gritted teeth. 

"Isaac, you're her best friend. Have you get any clue?" I asked, giving up and looking to Isaac.

"You're her twin brother, shouldn't you have some sort of telepathy?" 

I huffed and rubbed my forehead, "Obviously not." I groaned, "Okay, then. Now what?"

"She can handle herself, Stiles." Isaac frumpily took a seat at the kitchen table. 

My head snapped to the direction of the front door, a heavy knocking making all of us flinch. I moved over myself from my jittery pacing and walked over to the door. 

Wondering who the hell would be here, I yanked open the wooden door. Furrowing my eyebrows at the figure in the doorway, I was caught off guard. 

"Allison, what are you doing here?"

"Uh, hey, Stiles." Allison said rather awkwardly with an attempt at a friendly smile. "Is your sister here?" She looked like she was dressed for a hunt.

I shook my head, "Not sure where she is, actually." 

"Oh," Allison shifted on her feet, "Is there a chance I could wait here? I really need to talk to her."

"Sure, why not. Come join the waiting party." I stepped back, motioning for her to come in. 

"Who else is- oh." Allison hesitantly stopped in the doorway to the kitchen just as I shut the door. "Maybe I should just wait upstairs, then."

The contents of the room consisted of someone she'd stabbed with daggers and the other had bitten her mother and forced an early death. 

"No, we need you down here." I objected before Isaac or Derek could agree. I moved past her and leaned on the sink counter, "We don't know where Addi is and,"

"She's not answering her phone." Isaac added, wiggling his phone that was void of messages from Addison. 

"And she took out the tracker a while ago." Allison put in, stepping further into the room uncomfortably. "Unless she tells you where she is, you'll never find her."