Sixty-Seven

A/N: Snow day ❄

67.

*Addison*

 Rosalie tensed, her eyes bursting open at the sight. "Where the hell did you get that?"

"The answer is in the question, Rose." A grin came across my lips. "You've got to be smarter than that." Pulling the blade from the ground, I moved off of her but held on to the collar of her jacket. "Care to accompany me?" I asked sweetly, yanking her up off from the floor.

"Can't say I've got much choice." Rose grumbled, giving up on fighting me as she got her footing.

"Fantastic." Pushing her a little, I walked us deeper into the woods. "I'm awfully curious, so would you mind answering a few questions for me?"

With a tightened jaw, Rose refused to look at me. "Why not?"

"Why are you trying to overthrow Crowley?"

"Is that what this is?" Rose growled, "He put you up to this, didn't he?"

"Oh, no. I volunteered. He just gave me something to make your death permanent." I spotted the Hale House in the corner of my eye. "Back to the answer you're going to give me, please."

"Hell needs real power for a leader. Crowley was a salesman, for crying out loud!"

I laughed, turning Rose up a path. "Concieted and ungrateful. Crowley made you what you are. You're his bitch. It doesn't work the other way round."

"All about full circle justice, are we?" Rose dryly asked, a smug look crossing her face as she saw the Hale House still crisped from the fire almost seven years ago. "Y'know we worked that plan together. The Argents and the Wards were a powerhouse together."

"Well, you're clearly not vouching for your life." Snapping my wrist, I cut open her shoulder in a swift motion.

"Bitch!" Rosalie shouted, something burning through her jacket. 

"Please." I pushed Rosalie through the door of the house. "To be proud of being a part of the people who killed the Hale family makes me glad Mathis murdered you when we were fifteen." Rounding to the back of the staircase, I opened the door to the basement. "I'm really going to enjoy this."

"They deserved it." Rose complied, walking down the stairs in front of me, her shoulder bleeding.

"No one deserves that." I replied, shoving her into the devil's trap drawn on the ceiling. Setting the knife on a work table, I produced my 45 and set the gun next to the Second Blade. "You deserve this, though." Unzipping my jacket, I pulled out my necklace and clasped it back on.

"No more audience for our show?" Rosalie asked with a pout, "But we were just getting to the comedy act."

"Adorable, Rose."

"Aren't you going to ask?" Rose lifted an eyebrow, putting her hands into her backpockets. "Don't be so shy, Ads."

"Don't call me that."

Keeping her eyes on mine, I could tell that struck a chord with her. 

"Was following me this summer just to mess with me or did it have purpose?" I asked, picking up my 45 and making sure she heard me take off the safety.

"Bit of both." Rose smiled, "I was just supposed to watch but I thought it was more fun to say hi."

Smiling, I laughed a little. Pulling the trigger, I fired a bullet into the shoulder I didn't already hurt.

"That won't kill me." Rosalie spat, cracking her neck with clenched teeth.

"Oh, I'm aware, but it hurts, doesn't it?"