Eighty-One

A/N: Just know that I love all of you

81.

*Stiles*

 Everything stopped when Mathis' voice chilled the room. The few demons left backed down and went over to him near the door Addison came from.

Peter swung down from the opposing rafters I knew Allison was perched in. He looked around at all the bodies with a pout, "I missed all of the fun." Disappointedly, he let out a small sigh. "No fair."

"I wouldn't say we're done yet." I looked up, Addison leaning her palms on the railing.

Mathis smirked a little, waving back to his henchmen. "Go on boys, I've got it from here."

The demons staggered, exchanging looks when nothing happened.

Addison laughed this time before artfully flipping over the railing. Using the rafters with gymnastic skill, she landed on both feet without an uptick in her breath. Without hesitating, she shot three of the five demons in a clean line. "They won't be smoking out."

"So that's where you were." Mathis nodded a little, "Nicely played."

"Complementing the one you're on a schedule to cart away." Suited perfectly, a short man with a scruffy beard appeared out of thin air. "Not very impressive."

"Crowley." Addison sweetly chimed, "So nice of you to be here."

Crowley, the King of Hell.

"I though I'd stop by." Crowley said, addressing Addi with normality but also ignored her to a sense.

"Sir, it was a bad idea to come." Mathis said, turning to talk to him.

"Planning to skip out on me?" Crowley asked, aimlessly talking down to his knight.

"No, there's not a way out." Addi absently held he gun in her hand. She pointed it upwards but didn't fire. "Devil's trap."

Groaning inwardly, Crowley looked to Addison flatly. "Clever girl."

"It fooled you."

Scott exchanged a look with me, keeping his voice quiet. "Is she crazy? Why is she talking to him like that?"

I shook my head, my eyes still glued to the scene in front of us. I glanced to check our numbers.

Boyd was upstairs, Allison was in the rafters, Derek was ahead of me, Scott and Isaac took my sides and Peter stood by Chris who was gripping his gun with white knuckles.

Crowley had one chance for her left. "If you come with me now, I'll let your friends go. I'll even call of my last knight."

"Last knight?" Mathis' head whipped to Crowley. "What do you mean last?"

Addi, who stood in front of all of us, waved her hand behind her a little, dispering us for a clear path. "Mathis." She put her gun down and kicked it away. Moving her hands to the back of her neck, she unclasped her necklace. "I should tell you." Walking to me, she put the necklace into my shirt pocket and backed away without making eye contact with me.

"Tell me what?"

Her window of opprotunity dwindled from the orignial to eleven.

Addi knew that this was all that was left.

"I put your father in Purgatory." Addison had lost any fear that she was hiding; she was ready to fight. "Remember what I told you earlier?" She asked him, coming into the middle of the room.

Crowley smirked a little, backing up as Mathis' fists clenched at his sides. "Anyone have popcorn?"

Snickering at their king, the two demons left stood with crossed arms. Out of nowhere, ten more appeared with glimmering black eyes.