Thirty-Five

A/N: The Jimmy Fallon SNL episodes are easily the best. 35 Xx -Melissa

35.

*Stiles*

Deaton had already flipped the shop sign to 'closed' by the time we got to the clinic and was out the door when my jeep pulled up. 

"Let's get him inside." Deaton manned the side of Scott that Addison had and got the half shifted werewolf into the building. "Scott," Deaton sat Scott in a chair by the metal work slabs. "Scott, you need to listen to me."

"Deaton, what's going on?" I asked, chewing on my thumbnail with one arm across my chest. "Why is this happening?"

"The eyes, I can explain, but the pain, i'm not positive of." Deaton lifted up one of Scott's eyelids to fully see the burn of red. "Scott, where is the pain coming from?"

Scott violently strained, the veins in his neck popping out. "I- I don't know." He growled with his eyes tightly shut. "It's like i'm being forced."

"Forced? Is someone forcing him to shift?" I loudly asked, unaware that it was even possible to have that kind of  control over a werewolf.

Deaton furrowed his eyebrows before standing up from Scott's side.

I nearly jumped as my phone went off to signal that Addison was calling me.

Addison didn't even give me the chance to say anything. "Huge issue. I just called Isaac when he didn't show up for school. He's shifting too. He can't-"

"Control it? Like someone's forcing him to?" I quizzed over her, guessing the ending of her sentence.

"Yes, and it's the same with Derek."

"Is there any way you can get them to Deaton's?" I asked, rubbing the back of my neck with panic. 

"Allison and I are headed for Derek's. We'll bring them to you." Addison replied, hanging up a second later.

"Doc," I put my phone in my pocket, "this is happening to Isaac and Derek and after all the things i've seen, I don't believe in coincidence." I groaned as I checked a text from Allison. "Add Peter on the list too."

"Why are all the werewolves in Beacon Hills shifting?" Scott asked through heavy breaths, a twinge of pain cutting him short. 

"Because," Deaton rubbed his forehead, "someone is making them." 

*Allison*

"Deaton." Addison called out, helping Peter into the vet clinic. "Go to the back." She told me, ambling Peter to a chair and passing Isaac and I to get to Derek.

"Allison," Deaton opened up the gate, "Come on back."

Scott withered in pain, his shirt sweat soaked and his eyes red.

"Oh, my God." I rounded the back, handing off the half shifted Isaac. "Scott?"

"Allison, it's best to give distance, from all of them." Stiles pulled lightly on my shoulder, looking mildly scared behind a brave face. 

"Why are they all turning, Stiles?"

Stiles shook his head at me, "I don't know."

"Where's your necklace?" Derek asked Addison through a growl, a piercing red overing his eyes. "I could hear you, I-"