Thirty-Two

A/N: Tearing through Dexter as fast as I can and I may or may not be able to get away with significant murder now. Five a.m. time to get up for my flight in the morning. Early, but worth it! Xx -Mel

32.

*Addison*

"It's me Sam. I think i'm the Eclipse Child."

"The demons won't know, that doesn't mean that it won't present itself before." I took in a small breath, "That's why wanted to talk to you."

"Something happened?" Sam asked, an eyebrow lifted in my direction.

I nodded, "You got nose bleeds when you exorcised with your mind, right?"

Sam hesitantly confirmed with a nod, "Did you-"

"It was an accident. I didn't even know it happened until I went upstairs-"

"Upstairs? You did it from downstairs?" Sam pushed hair out of his face, "How the Hell?"

"I don't know! I put my hand up towards the ceiling, seeing if it would help me block them out while I was concentrating on the banshee." I flusteredly shifted, "And then even Crowley-"

"Crowley? Why was Crowley there?" Sam cut me off, not even knowing i'd met the King of Hell.

"He found out that his knights-"

"Addison, you're leaving huge detail out." Sam told me, "What knights?"

"They're like Lucifer's Knights of Hell, only they're Crowley's." I fumbled my fingers together, "That's what i'm trying to tell you, Sam. I exorcised two knights of Hell, and I, uh, I flat out made Crowley...disappear." I showed him my sleeves, "And I got this massive nosebleed."

"That means," Sam took in a breath, his expression seeming laced with surprise. "You're one of Yellow Eyes' special children."

I stared down at the dried blood coating my sleeves. I already knew it in my heart, but hearing it from Sam just made it seem ten times more official.

Demon blood was in me, coursing through my veins.

"Sam, what am I going to do? When they find out it's me, they'll kill Stiles." I chewed on my fingernail, "It'll ruin Dad."

"Train him."

My eyes flickered up to Sam, a questionable look across my face. "What?"

"I won't do that to him. He already hates what I do." I shook my head, "I couldn't do that to him. Mom's letters-" My eyes shot open. "Mom's letters."

"Addi?" Sam furrowed his eyebrows, "What is it?"

"The last letter," I slid out of the booth, "I'll call you Sammy." Leaving money for the coffee, I flew out of Jimmy's and raced the jeep back into Beacon Hills

*Stiles*

"There's no-"

"Stiles?" Dad's voice floated into the kitchen, followed by the front door shutting behind him.

Derek shot out of sight and the rest of us made ourselves look as casual as possible.

"Hi, Sheriff." Allison said, scribbling something down on paper that seemed to appear out of thin air.

"Allison." Dad greeted with a nod as he glanced around the room. "What are you all doing here?"

"Addi won't campaign for Homecoming so we're doing it as a surprise for her." Allison replied sweetly, smiling with no hint of a lie in her voice.