Fourteen

A/N: Spn fans might catch this a bit sooner than others but I promise there are more plot twists! Enjoy and tell me what you think! xx ~Mel

14.

*Addison*

      I unfolded and folded Mr. Harris' glasses, my heart thumping widly. How much of that was a dream? I shot out of my bed, the smell of rain water coming from my closet. Pulling the doors open, the  jeans, jacket and top I was wearing were dripping wet. I grazed my hand along the fabric, a damp feeling clinging to my fingertips. Was is a dream at all?

      I scavenged for my phone, automatically calling Derek. The ringing seemed like it was going on forever, but in the long run, a horrible feeling was dawning on me. He never picked up. 

      Derek couldn't be dead, he couldn't.

      A mode of panic set in, forcing me to rush into a pair of black skinny jeans and a white v neck. I kept calling. I tried Isaac, Scott, even Peter, but no one was answering.

      Had I shown the Winchesters where the werewolves were? 

      I laced up my hunting boots, the house draped with a dangerous silence. Opening my phone and going to Dean's contact, I hesitantly called him. It rang three times, leaving me to hold my breath. I kept telling myself it was a dream, but all of the signs were there.

      "Ads, what's up?" Dean answered, a flushed tone of brotherly concern in his voice.

      I let out a shakey breath, a smile starting to form on my lips. "Hey Dean."

      "Are you okay?" He asked, Sam's voice muffled in the background.

      "No, I was just, just calling to check in. How are you two?" I ran a hand down my face, so utterly confused yet relieved.

      "We're as good as we can be. Sammy's got a few stitches and i've got a few scratches. Nothing we can't handle." Dean replied nonchalantly.

      "Working a case?" Please don't be in Beacon Hills.

      "Was. A couple demons that were heading your way. We've got you covered though. Sons of bitches didn't make it two rounds." His subtle laughter made me relax and fall on to my bed in a form of delight. "Any problems there?"

      "A couple stragglers but nothing I can't take." I answered, finding my hands grabbing Harris' glasses. "I've still got a few weeks until the eclipse."

      "I know, but still." Dean sounded flustered, "Sam and I are planning on coming in the night before just to keep an eye on you and Stiles."

       "Dean you know you can't do that. My Dad and Stiles would ask questions, they still don't know about what I do." I took in a breath and released it. I was lying again in a sense and it was starting to get to me. "I can handle it."

       "I know you can, but if anything goes wrong, we'll be maybe fifteen or thirty minutes out. Sam's idea to stay close." He lied, I knew it was him who wanted to stay close by. "If there's anything you find you can't handle but you can't get time to talk, just call and don't say anything. Count that as out signal if you need help." Dean sighed, "Okay? I mean it."

      "I will, I promise." I chewed on the inside of my lip, "Where are you guys right now?"

      "Colorado. Aspen has a slight yeti issue. We're heading out tonight once it gets dark."

      "Ah," I nodded, standing up as I reached for a denim jacket. "I've got to go but i'll call if there's any trouble." I needed to check on Mr. Harris. History seemed to be repeating itself.