Seven

A/N: So far i've already written up to chapter nine and it's going pretty well I think. I'm hoping to just write a lot in my notebook this week so when I have time off(School starts next week) i'll be able to just put the update up. Xx

P.S. We have to wait until January? Really, Jeff Davis?

7.

*Derek*

      "Can you at least explain to me why all of this is happening?" I asked, my camaro gliding across town to find Stiles' piece of crap.

      "What do you want to know in particular? It's more complicated than one answer." Addison kept her eyes out the passenger's side window on the look out.

      "Fine. What did Thomas mean by 'your collection paper'?" I countlessly glanced over at the green eyes girl.

      "It's, a collection paper, kind of like a warrant to arrest someone..." She trailed off.

      "But in hell, right?" I hesitantly asked, attempting to piece this together.

      "Exactly. Crowley has to finish what yel-"

      "Hold it." I stopped her, "Who's Crowley?"

      "King of Hell." Addison said casually as if it were nothing.

      "Do you even understand how insane you sound?" I retorted, her own simplicity in something I didn't know was real until this week.

      "You're the werewolf," She defended in a mumble before gasping, "There!"

      I followed her finger to find a slightly rusty blue jeep trolling outside of a fancy house. Two shadowed figures tossed a bound person into the back and sped off.

      "Morons." Addison grumbled.

      "What's wrong?" Looking over, Addison's face grew laced with frustration.

      "He's putting on a show. These idiots are being set up." Addison hesitated to text Stiles and decided against it. She glanced over and elaborated off of my confused expression. "This guy Mathis, Scott and Stiles have been getting bad vibes from him, and they should, he's a demon. He was put in the high school to watch Stiles and I."

      She still hadn't even told me why there's demons on her and her brother's asses.

      "Mathis could've killed them, he's playing them." Addison gestured to follow them but said to keep distance, "He'll end up telling him." She said lowly to herself.

      "Tell him what?" I quizzed, unsure of nearly everything she was saying.

      "Everything! Derek, Stiles doesn't know what I do, what Mom did, the whole ordeal of us being twins, my locket, that i've been lying to him, the spell, the eclipse, demons, any of it!"

      I pulled my car to a stop and looked over to her during mid rant. Thomas said she was keeping a lot to herself, but he wasn't kidding. Her eyes seemed to lighten as each problem left her lips, like a weight was being lifted off of her shouders.

      Addison's eyes slowly met mine, her quiet. "Sorry. I didn't mean to go off on you, I just-"

      "Don't worry about it." I stopped her rambling. "How about we go save Scott and Stiles and then you can tell me what all of that meant?"

      Addison's lips curved into a small smile, light laughter trickling from her. "Okay." She watched the scenery change as we followed Stiles' jeep into the downtown area. "Wait-" She stopped me from turning in the same parking lot. "Go around, there's a side entrance."