Seventy-One

A/N: No thank you 10 hour cheer practice this weekend

71.

*Addison*

 "You don't have to." I said, laughing lightly as the camaro pulled up to the convienience store. 'Honestly, Lydia can just deal with it."

Derek killed the engine, a grin evident. "No high school party should go on without alcohol in stock."

"Don't remind me." I said, jeering at my generation.

"Just stay here. I'll be right back."  Derek said, climbing out of the car.

Loud enough to make me jump, my cell phone rattled off but had barely any effect. "Sammy." I smiled, ending the Kansas ringtone. "What's up?"

"You're awfully cheery." Sam said, questioning my tone. "Kill something?"

"Not since yesterday, but I'm actually getting pulled into a party tonight." I said, getting a laugh from him.

"I forget you're one of those. Homecoming Queen-"

"Hey, it's not fair for you to hold that against me." I cut him off. "Hunting and school are separate."

"Do you wear high heels and a designer hand bag?" Sam asked teasingly, "Sit with the star player of the football team?"

"Football isn't popular here."

"So, that's a yes?"

I rolled my eyes, "Shut up. What did you call me for, gigantor?"

"Name calling. How mature." Sam sighed a little. "No, I just couldn't help but think about what tomorrow is."

"Saturdays are my favourite days of the weeks, too. Tuesdays though; they rank second." I said, leaning back in the passenger's seat of the camaro.

"That's not what I mean and you know that Addison." Sam said, "Tomorrow night is it."

The Winchesters didn't know about my friends, but they did know my head was wanted on a pike.

"I've made a trip to the church earlier for holy water and my blade is sharpened." Looking out the front window, Derek was walking up to the check out counter. "They're not going to get him."

"Him?" Sam hesitated. "Addison, I thought you were-"

"It's a long story. I'll tell you later but Stiles is moon boy and I'm the one Azazel bled into. Only seems fair each twin gets a share."

"Now is probably the worst time to have your level of sarcasm." Sam said, taking in what I told him.

"You should meet my brother, he's where I get it from." Hearing the bell over the door ding, I shifted in my seat. "Look, I've got it covered." I rubbed my neck, "McCall might call on monday if I can't get out of school. Once the storm is over, I'll check in."

"We'll keep out but stay close. Last minute backup and we've got you covered." Sam told me, "Be careful, kid."

"You've got it, Sammy." I replied, pulling my phone from my ear as Derek opened his door.

"Lydia?" Derek asked, climbing in the camaro as I put my phone in my back pocket.

"Sam, actually." Taking the six pack from him before getting the second one. "Hm, can I trust your judgement on beer?" I asked, looking at the bottles of amber liquid.

"I've been in high school before." Derek said, starting up the car again. "I'm not that old."

I laughed, resting the beers in my lap. "All right, okay."