Thirty-Three

A/N: Sorry for the delay in updating! The wifi wouldn't work while I was at my dad's and I've had a lot with school, so I could only get in the update for my other story last night. Looks like a lot more Teen Wolf fics are going to pop up because it's once a season ends that I get so many ideas for plots! For now, I want to work on finishing Dilapidated, though! Bit more of a cross over in this chapter , anyone? Xx -Melissa

33.

*Addison*

"Hey, Sam, it's me. Sorry." I held my phone between my ear and my shoulder as I rummaged through the extra boxes from under my bed. The guns were all put away, but all else was torn apart. "About running out on you last night. I'm as fine as I can possibly be, so don't worry. I know how to find out if it's true, but i'm pretty positive of the answer. I'll call you with what I come up with." Hanging up the call, I tossed my phone onto the bed and continued digging.

Stiles cleared his throat from the doorway as he opened up my room. "Ads."

"Stiles, I can't talk. I'm busy," I bluntly replied, unable to find a blood red envelope. 

"Well, i'm afraid this can't wait." Stiles didn't step a foot into the room, but he sounded dismal all the same.

I looked up, only to find a look on my brother's face that matched his tone of voice. "What is it?"

"To put it shortly, someone is at the door for you." Stiles actually seemed moderately terrified. "And they won't go until they can talk to you." 

"Do you know who it is?" I asked, standing up from the floor.

"They had an English accent so I decided not to ask."

I furrowed my eyebrows and came up to Stiles. Holding the side of his face, I studied his eyes. "Damn it, Klaus." I moved Stiles to the side, "Stay up here." Jogging down the staircase in my pyjamas of black leggings and Isaac's freshman year lacrosse hoodie he left here, I met a familiar figure just outside of the open front door. "Compulsion on my brother, really?"

A grin broke across Klaus' face, "I thought some theatrics were in order."

I shook my head with a smile, "Only with you, Niklaus." I lingered just inside the doorway with my arms crossed. "Tell me, what brings you out of bayou?" 

"Special deliver from Elijah." Klaus produced a box from his jacket. "We agreed it'd been a while since Kol passed on and with your lifestyle," He offered out the box, "you might need more supply."

I reached out my hand before pulling it back. "Even Kol knew that-"

"That you don't invite vampires into the house for the sake of your family." Klaus ran a hand along the light layer of blonde scruff along his cheeks and chin. "Darling, I know. Now come out and give me a hug before I make you."

"I drink vervain, but..." I stepped out of the house and hugged the man with over 1000 years of life under his belt. 

"Of course you do." Klaus said, laughing lightly as he tightly hugged me back. "God, how old are you now?" 

"Seventeen." I laughed as Klaus held me out at arms length. "It's not been that long since i've last seen you. Barely a year."

"And two years since you tried to kill my brother." Klaus pushed a piece of hair behind my ear, "I'm so glad he didn't kill you. My God, you're gorgeous. Are you sure you don't want me to turn you? Because you could look this fantastic forever."

I rolled my eyes, "Aren't I a little young for you?"

"Of course," Klaus handed over the box to me. "Well, it's bad of me to say but I do actually hope you die with this in your system." He tapped the box. "It's Elijah's, not mine so if you do turn, you won't have a hybrid issue. Kol would kill me."