Sixty-Two

A/N: I won't be back at my house until 8pm and it makes me hated everything xxx -Melissa

62.

*Addison*

I stood at the sink of Derek's loft, scrubbing my hands raw. I felt like I was suffocating with the stain of Erica's blood on my skin.

"She's been doing that for fourty minutes." Isaac quietly said, completely across the room with Derek and Boyd.

"I can hear you guys." I said loudly, the water still blurring onyx.

"Addi, you need some sleep." Isaac hopped off of the table and walked over to me. "You can sleep in my bed, it's no big deal."

"No, no, I should get back to Stiles. He doesn't know I left." I dried off my hands, black still roughing my fingertips. Making sure my gun was in the back of the shorts I put on for my run, I couldn't look at any of them.

"You said it yourself." Boyd spoke for the first time since he found out his best friends died. "The demon bitch may still be out there."

"Well," I produced my gun. "I'll be ready if she wants to pick a fight." Without making eye contact, I went to the door. "Be at school tomorrow or the FBI will be all over it." I told them, leaving before any of them could try to stop me.

I felt like a time bomb with barely any fuse left.

Checking my phone, I saw that Stiles must've still been asleep. I knew going back to him was the best choice, but I couldn't do it.

Looking both ways, I ran across the street and towards the one place I could go.

The church.

*Stiles*

"Someone is finally awake." Before my eyes could fully open, Addison's voice filtered through my ears.

Blinking in the light, I saw that Addi was already dressed in a navy dress with her hair curled to a point.

Today, she was dressed to Lydia's standards and not her own.

"How long have you been up for?" I asked, slowly sitting up.

"Not very long." She replied, putting her 45 into a hidden space in her bag. "I got up early and couldn't sleep again."

It made sense. What she learned from the letter wasn't exactly light.

"So," I sat up in her bed, messing at my hair. "Now what?"

"It's up to you." Addi already knew what I meant. "We can let the demons find out it's you this weekend, or we can tell them straight. You get to choose."

"But this is your life on the line." If we told, she would be the one that Mathis kills.

"My life is always on the line." She put down the lipstick she had, "This is up to you."

Removing the covers from my legs, I climbed out of the bed. "What if I'm not ready to do that? I can't play God with my sister's life."

"It's easier than you think." Addi quietly replied, putting a silver bracelet in a box. "Eventually you won't know you're doing it."

I furrowed my eyebrow, "Whose is that?" It was an anti-demon bracelet, and she didn't need one because of her tattoo.

"Erica's." Addison shut the small box and pushed it back to the parfum bottles on her desk. "She's dead."

I shut my eyes, "I thought you just got up to get water." I remembered her moving, but I was too tired to keep conscious until she came back.

"I went for a run after midnight and Erica met up with me. Rosalie showed up and killed her." Addi said it stiffly; she'd witnessed it first hand. "Derek put her body in the woods like an animal attack and the station will go on a search once I report that she wasn't at school." Instead of looking at me, she averted her eyes to her heels.