Seventy-Eight

A/N: I don't know if I'm ready for these last few chapters and I'm the one who wrote them xxx -Melissa

78.

*Addison*

 Stiles pulled on a red and blue plaid shirt over his t shirt as I came to the living room, "Time to bust down the doors?"

"Not quite." I put on my boots, lacing them as I set my phone on the side tabe. "We're meeting at the Argents to work a plan. Chris has blueprints for the building."

"Where is this happening? Did Lydia figure it out?" Pocketing his own phone, Stiles grabbed his keys. 

"Yeah, there's an abandoned warehouse not too far from here." I straightened up, looking to Stiles. "We've got a little time for strategizing, but the lunar eclipse will be complete in two hours. The moon is out which means the demons will begin their move."

Stiles took in a deep breath, nodding. He was terrified. "Let's do this, then."

"That's the spirit." I said, heading for the door.

"Phone?" Stiles whistled for me, my cell still on the table.

"I was just going to leave it." I waved it off, opening the front. "A random phone call would give away where we are."

Stiles turned off the ringer and held it out to me, "Don't be stupid. If you get separated then you'll need a way to get to someone."

I rolled my eyes, "Fine." I pocketed my phone, going out to the jeep. "But it's not like I'll get lost."

"Drop it, Ads." Stiles locked the house behind him as I opened the passenger's side. "You're taking it."

"Can you not act like a big brother for once?" I asked with a small whine, climbing into the jeep.

Stiles smiled, opening his own door. "Not a chance, little sister."

Groaning a little, I leaned back in the seat.

"Question." Stiles brought the jeep to life. "Why'd you answer that call by saying 'Agent McGinnis'?"

"Oh." I laughed a little. "FBI."

He furrowed his eyebrows, "Don't tell me you were pretending to be an FBI agent."

"Okay... I won't tell you then."

"Jesus, Ads. That's illegal." Stiles complained. "Seriously, that's against the law."

"It's a federal crime, actually." I sweetly replied, smiling over at him.

"You are insane." He shook his head, driving out of our neighbourhood and onto Allison's street. "What if you get caught? You're in the police force, Addison."

"I've not been caught." It wasn't a lie, but the Winchesters had been found out multiple times. "I'm careful about it."

"One day you're going to get caught and then you'll get thrown into prison." Stiles pointedly said, stopping the jeep at the Argents.

"Is now really the best time to have this argument, Stiles?" I asked, getting out of the car just as the camaro rolled up.

"Yes, it is!" Stiles threw out his arms while Scott rode up on his bike. "I'm trying to save your ass from getting thrown in jail!"

Although I fought back with Stiles about being fine, I heard Isaac asking Scott what we were yelling about.

Knocking on the door, I looked over Stiles and narrowed my eyes at him. "Seriously? We're about to go make our survival strategy and you want to argue about this?"